Guardians of the Galaxy Mission Breakout announced for Disney California Adventure

WEDwaydatamover

Hey Disneylanders! As an WDW guy I was wondering what the general feel about the upgrade or (downgrade) of TOT is?

Not on a personal basis so much but generally what people think? Is it divided down the middle?

It sounds horrible to me as does StarWarsland in Walts Magic Kingdom.

Thanks

D

Deleted member 107043

Part of that feeling was always because I compared the two attractions in my head as "almost clones". If this is the beginning of a Marvel world addition, then I am all for it.

I agree. My only real "concern" is how the final project will mesh with the rest of DCA. Will they align the Marvel sci-fi storylines with the park's California theme? How will the transitions from area to area work? What happens to the Hyperion? Will they reroute the Red Car Trolley to Paradise Pier? That kind of stuff.

WEDwaydatamover

I kindly wanted to reach out to fellow Disney fans and ask a question. Not living on the west coast I don't know all the answers.

If its been discussed to death, why continue chiming in. You're only adding fuel to the fire that you complain about. Sounds like you have a real dog in the fight.

I suppose it gives you a hobby. Not everybody in California has a date on a Thursday night. Don't get mad at me for it.

Californian Elitist

Hey Disneylanders! As an WDW guy I was wondering what the general feel about the upgrade or (downgrade) of TOT is?

Not on a personal basis so much but generally what people think? Is it divided down the middle?

It sounds horrible to me as does StarWarsland in Walts Magic Kingdom.

Thanks

I'll answer you without giving you the "just read through the 200 pages" spiel.

Based on comments left on social media, it seems the general public loathes the idea. Personally, I've only spoken to one person who is in favor. One. All my CM friends hate the idea, as well as others I know.

I HATE where SWL is going out here in California, with a passion. I'll post a link to my 'Anti-SWL in Disneyland' thread.

EDIT:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...why-the-anti-swl-in-disneyland-thread.912395/

BrianLo

All Aboard!

Train-Wreck-1.jpg

Californian Elitist

Wow I thought I was the only one that never plans on going to SWL in DL. To me, Disneyland is all about Walt and his values. So while other people are running down Main Street trying to be first in line for a 6 hour wait for Star Wars FastPass, I will be taking in all of the small details of the park that Walt built.

Yeah, I'm not playing around. I have a thread for this topic, you're welcome to post there. I'd be happy to engage in conversation.

yookeroo

I kindly wanted to reach out to fellow Disney fans and ask a question. Not living on the west coast I don't know all the answers.

Except that there are already pages and pages of opinion. Opinions that are not hard to find. It's been discussed to death.

Thank you raven24.

BTW I feel ill that they are putting SWL in DL. It literally makes me sick.

Literally? Are you running a fever? Do you have a note from your doctor? I'm a bit skeptical.

Wow I thought I was the only one that never plans on going to SWL in DL. To me, Disneyland is all about Walt and his values. So while other people are running down Main Street trying to be first in line for a 6 hour wait for Star Wars FastPass, I will be taking in all of the small details of the park that Walt built.

By then everyone will have their Fastpass not their phones. They'll be taking in all the small details until their time comes up

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom