Guardians of the Galaxy coming to Energy Pavilion at Epcot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodan75

There's a slim chance. Slim.

I thought it was interesting that James Gunn just went to Shanghai DL and made a point to comment on how great the Tron coaster was...I'm hoping that is random coincidence that this project is picking up and that the GOTG Director randomly goes to SDL and comments on Tron. (Although, it is probably already a headline on the site that shall never be named)

djkidkaz

The permits for this show a large plot of land that's backstage. I'm wondering if there would be some sort of coaster that utilizes all this backstage space similar to what they did with Test Track. That way you hide the obtrusion and have clean looking pavilions out front.

Kman101

So why is it a problem that this has so many pages? Things veer off track it happens. It sucks to trudge through pages of nothing but what can ya do? Is what it is. I don't get making a big deal about threads discussing rumors have so many pages and discussions in it.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The permits for this show a large plot of land that's backstage. I'm wondering if there would be some sort of coaster that utilizes all this backstage space similar to what they did with Test Track. That way you hide the obtrusion and have clean looking pavilions out front.
As has been said earlier, the plan is to build a second building behind Energy and Life.

flynnibus

Premium Member
So why is it a problem that this has so many pages? Things veer off track it happens. It sucks to trudge through pages of nothing but what can ya do? Is what it is. I don't get making a big deal about threads discussing rumors have so many pages and discussions in it.

My point was... What was a UoE thread has devolved into 'what's coming for EPCOT' or 'whats coming for the 50th' or 'I really like...' or whatever. If I want to find out anything about UoE... this is about the worst place to look these days.

Kman101

My point was... What was a UoE thread has devolved into 'what's coming for EPCOT' or 'whats coming for the 50th' or 'I really like...' or whatever. If I want to find out anything about UoE... this is about the worst place to look these days.

Ok. Understood. It is frustrating.

trainplane3

Sponsored by Tesla
Heh, I made a joke with a friend that Tesla could take over sponsorship of UoE and TT and then SpaceX would take M:S. I can see it now: "Elon Musk's Futureworld".

Joking aside! Even though it sounds like GotG is locked in I would much rather see Tron in Epcot. Simply because of it being related to technology moreso then GotG and could be worked in slightly better.

EDIT: Actually...with how much Elon likes having good press, I could see him dumping big $$$ into a sponsorship. haha Someone go tweet him the idea. He might do it just like how he decided to impulsively dig down 20ft in one of his company's parking lots just to try it.

Last edited:

Incomudro

Heh, I made a joke with a friend that Tesla could take over sponsorship of UoE and TT and then SpaceX would take M:S. I can see it now: "Elon Musk's Futureworld".

Joking aside! Even though it sounds like GotG is locked in I would much rather see Tron in Epcot. Simply because of it being related to technology moreso then GotG and could be worked in slightly better.

I just viewed the Tron Coaster on Youtube for the first time.
(I've always kind of dismissed the idea.)
Really cool!
Very attractive looking too!
I almost don't understand...
Why not simply replicate this coaster in WDW? (Epcot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom