News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

brb1006

img_7840-jpg.222181

bcoachable

Eh, this Tom was tall and skinny with gray hair. If he was still there at the end, I would've looked harder. Wasn't going to bug him, whoever he was. I think the last thing he wants is some 24 year old "kid" asking if he is Fitzgerald. They have more important things to do then listen to me.

I think the most important thing they could do is listen to you....

trainplane3

I think the most important thing they could do is listen to you....
One young kids opinion of Epcot wouldn't affect anything. Add to the fact that this kid would prefer old Epcot over what we have or what we will have more. I'm part of a minority and I know it.

At this point, as long as Figment lives in some form and the new rides/replacements coming to Epcot are fully featured, themed, and don't rely 100% on screens, then I'll be happy. If the new GotG ride does a good throwback to Epcot Center without being too corny, I'll be accepting of it but not exactly happy. Oh, and new Illuminations won't be a IP fest and will keep the basic idea of "humanity living together, moving forward".

Anyways, this isn't a conversation for this thread. I'll drop it now.

RSoxNo1

I'll say this: they wouldn't spend money on art if it didn't have some significance to the story.
A $100 photoshop purchase isn't exactly expensive. I'll ask in a different way.

The assumption is the attraction takes place in Epcot. Does the setting matter more than it does in DCA?

RSoxNo1

They always post the orange and it will always be the higher of the two.
I suspect (I don't know for sure) that the simulators are now set as Green or Orange Team. With the different missions comes different "buttons" in the capsules. At this point, it's entirely possible that Green team could have a longer wait.

peter11435

I suspect (I don't know for sure) that the simulators are now set as Green or Orange Team. With the different missions comes different "buttons" in the capsules. At this point, it's entirely possible that Green team could have a longer wait.
They will always post orange higher even if it is not

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom