News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

Suchomimus

Guardians of the Galaxy attraction confirmed for Epcot
f3623e32673c591ff1d264852f5e2d41be03fabbcef1fd293136b0c5ce275ca1.jpg

Yankee Mouse

I knew it was coming, but now that it it's confirmed, I am bummed. I still think they should have rethemed rockin roller coaster to Guardians. Also bummed about another roller coaster I can't ride being added and losing the inspirational edutainment aspect of the original park.

Last edited:

correcaminos

Yeah... This is probably the most bizarre official justification for a new attraction I've ever heard. Unless they do some meta thing, it just feels condescending.
Extremely!

I agree rebadging at DHS would have been fine with me. This just annoys the snot out of me much like Frozen does. If they have absolutely no connection with future world and just a GotG ride, I will be very disappointed.

Captain Neo

I'll say this I strongly disagree with what they are doing to Epcot Center (I wanted them to go back to their roots not dumbed down "family friendly" take). However I do admire the ambition of it all. We never saw anything like this during the second half of Eisners tenure and was one of the biggest reasons I along with thousands of other shareholders voted him out.

Big scope thinking and radical redesigns are what Walt Disney was all about.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom