Ground Transportation services

Stellajack

Premium Member
Original Poster
Just put our "feelers" out for airport transportation services. For those of you needing transportation to your resort from the airport, just note that "Tiffany Towncar" DOES NOT provide car seats for children/babies. This info came directly to me in email from Tiffany TC. On the other hand, the new sponsor to this forum "YOURRIDE" does indeed provide carseats for your little ones (at no extra cost I might add).:)

Rabittsz

Site Sponsor - Transportation www.yourride.net
Stellajack
And to every one else reading this post. From $80.00 to about $100.00 is for a Town Car Now for a Stretch Limo, My prices are about the best in Orlando. Not only look at the prices but look at the service that the Company gives you..ALL of my other competitor prices are higher than us. For Vans, ($10 to $15.00 more because its a Van!) Others charge you for Car Seats! Including gratuity??? Check out every thing!!!

http://Yourride.net :wave:

minnies3

Has anyone used Florida Town Car as a means of getting to and from the airport? I am booked with them for my up coming trip and have never traveled with them before? I am looking for some info.

Thanks!:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom