1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. SyracuseDisneyFan

SyracuseDisneyFan Well-Known Member

Ok. I'm headed to Disney World from May 11 to 17 with my Mom and younger siblings. We're staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village and we'll have a rental car. I know we're fairly close to both WalMart Super Center and a Super Target. I also feel like we're close to a Publix. In terms of prices and selection, what's the better choice?

Thanks.

2. Trisha Lynn

Trisha Lynn Member

This may not help you but my hobbit and I are probably going to end up going to the Publix because we like going to local chains and stores when we travel to see what the similarities and differences are. I suppose you could search for the Publix website and look at their weekly ads to see how the sales prices compare to WalMart and Target to get a good idea. Just be sure to use the AKL as your "zip code" when you do the "search for a store" thing and you'll get the regional weekly ad as opposed to the one in your area.