Grocery delivery question

kshiban

Hi, all! We are staying at the poly. We want to order groceries through Amazon pantry to be delivered the day we arrive. I have never stayed on property before, so not quite sure how it works. I am assuming I won't know our room number in advance. Will it just get delivered to front desk and they will let us know our groceries have arrived? Thanks for any info!

pezgirlroy

We used Dizzy Dolphin and it worked out perfectly. They obviously went to multiple places to fulfill our order. We were also able to order beer which was nice at the end of a long day. The food/goods are delivered on the day of your arrival to Bell Services. Just did this last week.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
We used Dizzy Dolphin and it worked out perfectly. They obviously went to multiple places to fulfill our order. We were also able to order beer which was nice at the end of a long day. The food/goods are delivered on the day of your arrival to Bell Services. Just did this last week.

Yep that's what's great about the local ones instead of ordering one that ships, you can add alcohol too. Garden Grocer has alcohol as well. :)

Upvote 0

pezgirlroy

What I also liked about Dizzy Dolphin is that you just put in what you wanted. It wasn't a list you had to chose from. Granted you are paying a bit for the convenience but it was nice to not have to deal with carrying a lot with us.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom