Greek Mythology

JBloom1029

Original Poster
This is from the previous posts but i want to know what people think about a Greek Mythology Disney park or maybe for the third Universal park going in probably in a long time.

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by Brett
I could enjoy a park based on Greek Mythology. It could have a Hercules theme :)

Yeah, but do you really think an entire park could be devoited to this theme. I just think there would be a lot of "empty spaces", so to speak.

Brett

I do agree that a whole park based on Greek Mythology would have some voids to fill, but there are some many legends you could honestly make a major park out of it. Personally though, I'd rather see it as a land.

woofboy111

Instead of just haveing a park about Greek Myths, why not build a whole new park, all about myths/legends from different parts of the world? This way, you would have plenty of ideas to make rides with.

Disney Maniac

I agree, something Greek mythology themed would be a unique addition to Disney. I think that an entire park, though, would be too much, and so would a full-scale land.

However, if Disney were to add Greece to the line-up of Nations in World Showcase, then I can definitly see some major mythological attractrions here, bigger than Maelstrom, but not as complex as, say, Spaceship Earth.

If it were to go in the Magic Kingdom, I say make it into it's own land, similar in size to Mickey's Toontown Fair and give it an overriding Hercules theme.

Any other park, it wouldn't fit in very well.

Disney Maniac

On second thought, if Disney were to make it into a water park, around where Discovery Island used to be, that would be an awesome park!

Disney Maniac

Yeah, I know it's still there, but Disney doesn't seem to be doing much with it right now right? It's prime territory, they should do something with it! Just a thought...:)

Chad

Discovery Island, last i heard, would be home to a Myst interactive mini-theme park, It is WAY too small to be home to a theme park of its own. PLus I wonder where the birds that seasonal fly in and out of that island are gonna do if they put something there...

I agree with woofboy. Land of Legends would be a great theme park, it could have an Asian legends area, with dragons and oriental myths, the greek section, a rain forest section for african/ south american legends, and a Native american section, Oh the fun they could have with bigfoot and the abomidal<sp?> snowman...I think that would be a great 5th corner to the world.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom