Grand floridian walk way

surfsupdon

Wow, thanks for the map! I'd be wandering around the Boardwalk for hours looking for that secret path....
It's not really secret don't worry. At the Boardwalk lawn....cut off the boards towards the lobby....go under the brick archway past the gym, around the pool...and onto the canal walkway to MGM! Grab a to go cup at the pool bar even!

NormC

If it was just the floats you may be right but it's not. They also do things like bring the steamboat out for repairs at the boat maintenance area north of the Contemporary. That alone rules out bridges like swing bridges which would leave unsufficient width. Only things like lift bridges work.
There are plenty of bridge designs that can accomplish the goals.

Last edited:

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I think Disney should pay attention to ALL guests not just DVC members!!!

Did you miss the word "also" in my post? GF has an expensive DVC resort. Wanted to make sure those individuals are also considered, not just the cash guests over at the main hotel.

darrelljon

Except, as someone previously posted, the canal leading into the Lagoon is wider than the water way for the globe for Illuminations.

The monorail passes over the canal, so that would also have to be considered in the construction of a bridge.

Guests, though, should suggest a bridge when responding to a survey.
How big is the bridge and how near is it to GF and MK?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom