Grand Floridian Bus Tracker Project Update/ My Magic+

wdw man

Original Poster
http://www.wdwmagic.com/transportat...ipped-with-transportation-schedule-screen.htm

I have not herd much about this project sense it was introduced a couple of years ago. Is this even still in use?

Anyone know if they are planning to connect this with the my magic plus app, like they did with the ride wait times? Or if they will put screens at the other resorts or create an in room television channel?

I think that this is one much needed feature of my magic+

Anyone know more about it?
Thanks
TK

JasonDeyoung

I know a few resorts have the screens but as for putting it on the apps haven't heard anything but that would be a pretty cool feature if they did

worldfanatic

Last month at the Grand Floridian, the bus stop attendant said they had just changed the transponders that automatically update the screen wait times. He was hopeful they'd be more accurate.
So it sounds like the testing continues.

BroganMc

I love the idea so much I've been recommending it for years at Saratoga. Maybe Disney execs have finally heard us. It sure does decrease guest angst when they know a bus is on the way and how long until it arrives.

I'm a wheelie guest so availability for me is extremely limited (2-4 spots per bus). It's not uncommon for me to have to wait for the 2nd or 3rd bus because there's no room left. It got so bad I prefer taking my van to the parks. I always have a seat there and it's ready to go when I am.

Tigger 68

I was at the GF from 10/9-10/14 and the video screen was never accurate. For example the AK bus should be here in 3 minutes. Once those 3 minutes passed it would just add on 2 minutes or 4 minutes to the clock. What's even the point? In the back of my head I always know a bus "could be" 3 minutes away. Seems like wasted money that could be devoted elsewhere.

Obi

we were there right after you tigger. Saw them at kidani. The times listed there were pretty accurate. However, what was supposed to be around 20 minute between busses the Mk bus took over an hour. We waited for an hour before giving up and taking the 3rd Epcot bus that came by and catching the monorail on over to Mk.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom