grand floridian At xmas

DisneyPhD

Each hotel has it own decorations, fitting with the theme and feel of that hotel. Grand has a amazing tree in the loby and other decoration. There was a life size chocolate house and a small doll one, but then again that might be there all year and I just didn't remember last time I was there a few years ago. GF holiday attire is just that, Grand and formal. Nice to see, but almost seemed too formal for me. Con has the Tree outside the Hotel and Poly doesn't have a tree. I didn't make it over to the insdie of WL to see the Christmas decoration, but I hear they are great and it is a wonderful place to stay around the Holidays.

We stayed at Poly, they had ordaments and holly around along with other decoations. No mamath tree, but they try to make each decotration fit the theme of each hotel. Poly had the same CD of Christams music playing all day, it got old fast, but was fun.

Tipical Disney, no corner left on touched or with out magic.
I was told before and now belive it, if you have not been around Christmas, Go. We went the week before schools got out and it was great. No lines, good weather and low rates.

Upvote 0

Lynn

We usually go to WDW at Christmas time and stay at the Grand Floridian cuz its so GRAND !! :king: Its so beautifully decorated !
It is my favorite resort . I know alot of people think its to formal but not me !! :p

Lynn

Upvote 0

Maria

It looks beautiful, andgrand, and formal! Wilderness Lodge looks also great! And if the weather is cold, it feels even better, adds a lot to the themeing! :animwink:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom