Got the Epcot rash

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Every time we go to Epcot someone gets a rash at the sock or shoe line or foot, as far as it can reach before hitting some kind of footwear. This time I got it, as well as everyone else I was with. It outlines where my socks were kist like a tan line The weird thing is that I don't feel it, it's not irritated nor does it itch. Does anyone else get this? I thought it was a quincedence but nope, its something at Epcot.

Last edited:

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I have not gotten a rash at Epcot, but I thought I may have gotten one at Animal Kingdom. I was traveling within the park with my faithful man servent Perkins when out of the blue I had noticed my left hand had started turning a shade of purple Prince would wear around his neck as a scarf. I immediately had my faithful man servent Perkins commandeered a wheelchair from the first guest he saw using one and get me to first aid. When we got there I asked for a young Tim Mathesion and a young Elisabeth Shue to be shrunked down and surgically inserted into my being as I don't like needles for possible application of truth serum, so they can get to the issue of the potential virus corrupting my body. Now the young lady helping me through this, who's hair reminded me of P.F Chang brown sauce, said the reason for my hand turning colours had nothing to do with any foreign evil attempting to take over my person, all it was, was my Magic Band was installed upon my wrist several notches too tight. I passed the blame for this to my faithful man servent Perkins as his job in tge early hours of the day is to dress me, but in his haste he almost disfigured me. For exactly two weeks, I withheld his substantial pay envelope.
Again, yeah....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom