Got Beer?

Pioneer Hall

There is no beer in the Magic Kingdom at all. NONE!!

In epcot it is EVERYWHERE. Walk through World Showcase and you can get drunk. You can get a beer from every country!!

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

They both have beer. I think the only place to get it in AK though is at the Rainforest Cafe. I know it is around in the Studios though. But no place has more alcohol than Epcot.

Upvote 0

TURKEY

You can find beer at most any quickservice resturant at MGM I think. It probally is the same way at AK. I don't know for sure though. I don't turn 21 until March 18 and I don't drink beer anyway. Hard liquor is a different story.

Each country has their own country's beer. Mexico has XX or whatever it is. Germany has Beck's I think. I don't even know where most beers come from. You can get Bud, Bud Light, Sam Adams at AA. Right before I left, AA was about to try Doc Otis.

Upvote 0

Maria

You sound as a potential guest of the "Drinking around the world" tour! :D

If you go during Food and Wine Festival, you´ll be in heaven! lol :lol: Just make sure your wallet is full!
;)

Upvote 0

Lome

Beers around the world at Epcot!!!:sohappy:

My favorites are the Norweian, German and UK ones! The chinesse is not bad either... they also sell an African beer at the African Outpost (actually I'm not sure if it's African but it's good!)...

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by WDWCook
Just remember what epcot stands for!
Everybody Comes Out Tipsy!

At AK there is beer at rainforest and the tusker house aswell as most QSF/

It's Every PERSON comes out Tipsy...you need to have the P in there.

Upvote 0

Pan

I'm partial to the British brews, but that stuff in Norway sure is damn good. Maria is right about bringing the cash though. $7 for a beer.

Upvote 0

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Maria
You sound as a potential guest of the "Drinking around the world" tour! :D

Oh kewl... I never thought about that...I might have to try that on my next trip....!

Upvote 0

tmm7899

Going around the world is a lot of fun. When me and my roommates did it we got drinks specific for that country. For example, margarita's in mexico and wine in france and all the others I think that we gotr beer specific for that country.

In my opinion it is quite a challenge to go all the way around the world depending on the heat.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by tmm7899
Going around the world is a lot of fun. When me and my roommates did it we got drinks specific for that country. For example, margarita's in mexico and wine in france and all the others I think that we gotr beer specific for that country.

In my opinion it is quite a challenge to go all the way around the world depending on the heat.

Well drinking your way through 11 countries can be tough no matter what the the temperature is. And remember you don't ant to make an idiot out of yourself in the theme park.

Upvote 0

The_CEO

I'm just going to stay hooked to the coke staion near Inoventions...lol... I cant stop laughing when i see a person taste the italy one or whatever.. That stuff is disgusting.. The after taste is horible.. lol :cry: ;) ;)
~ Justin

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
I'm just going to stay hooked to the coke staion near Inoventions...lol... I cant stop laughing when i see a person taste the italy one or whatever.. That stuff is disgusting.. The after taste is horible.. lol :cry: ;) ;)
~ Justin

O god that stuff is awful

I stick to the Israel Lemon Lime. Kind of like sugary sprite. :slurp:

Upvote 0

Maria

I like the coke drink from Germany that has orange soda in it. IT is good... but Beverly, the italian one... disgusting!! :hurl:

I tried doing the Drinking Around the World twice, with no luck! I was done with the second drink! lol We were having wines and beers from everywhere! Another time, I got one margarita and walked towards AA... took me forever to get there and when I got there, I was so tipsy and with such a "breath" that my friends and the cms there were laughing at me! :lol: :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom