Google Photo Crew

boufa

Standard cameras and tripod.

Do expand on this... what made you think they were google... I have a standard tripod and camera, and I'm not google.

What were they shooting, where more specifically, etc. This post would generate more interest if it was longer than 6-10 words.

Nubs70

Original Poster
Do expand on this... what made you think they were google... I have a standard tripod and camera, and I'm not google.

What were they shooting, where more specifically, etc. This post would generate more interest if it was longer than 6-10 words.
Standard cameras and tripods
WDW handlers
Front desk employees posing behind counters
Photographers wearing polo shirts with GOOGLE emblazoned over the left breast
Taking pictures of every angle of lobby area and up and down the streets.

May be a wild assumption on my part, but I think it could have been Google.

AngryEyes

WDW handlers

Source?? :cautious:

TimeTrip

If they had handlers, I'd imagine it might be something like custom Street view /maps location photography for Disney property. Perhaps to integrate into an app of sorts?

R W B

WDW handlers

IDK, the fact they had front desk employees posing behind the counters is making me think its Yahoo, but also sounds like something Bing would do. This is tricky!

ABQ

Could be Google is taking some of their 360 spherical images, which are pretty well done at times, to embed in a number of places, let alone their own map and earth apps.

boufa

They have been doing "street view" inside of buildings like museums lately. Also I saw an article last week about them rolling out detailed photo coverage of several college campuses, including indoors.

WDW is basically a large campus, but the classes are much more interesting (Like Arm Chair Engineering, and Weekend Theme Park Management)

Brewmaster

They have been doing "street view" inside of buildings like museums lately. Also I saw an article last week about them rolling out detailed photo coverage of several college campuses, including indoors.

WDW is basically a large campus, but the classes are much more interesting (Like Arm Chair Engineering, and Weekend Theme Park Management)

They are taking photos of the inside of businesses for their Google listings. I just had them drop in my business for the very same. Took photos of the inside and outside, which are now on our Google business listing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom