1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Goodbye Walt Disney Studio's Park?

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris' started by Bacon, Mar 8, 2017.

1. peep

peep Active Member

LOL. To say Indiana Jones in Paris is un-themed is such a hilarious and inaccurate statement.

Personally, I brace while riding and so I don't find it painful and I think it's a fun ride. Would I prefer Paris had a massive Indy dark ride? Of course but for a quick capacity-addition shortly after the park opened I think it's a great addition to the park.

Sir_Cliff likes this.
  2. Sir_Cliff

Sir_Cliff Well-Known Member

Yeah, right? It is actually very nicely themed!

3. Den Carter

Den Carter Active Member

It looks good, but the ride itself is average at best, IMHO. A quick win for me would be to pump Indy music in during the ride, and maybe a couple of animatronic characters.

teruterubouzu likes this.
  4. britain

britain Well-Known Member

I look at Temple du Peril sort of like DLP's Matterhorn. Bumpy coaster, with good theming, but no story, and gives nice views of the park.

I wonder if 5-10 years down the line, if the Indy franchise is successfully resurrected, not only would a proper IJA jeep ride be added, but that whole area could be given an interactive-treasure-hunt-story-engine type of experience too.

Sir_Cliff likes this.