Good trivia question...

Chernabog

Original Poster
Before everyone gets all excited about a new trivia question, I want to say this isn't a question cause i don't know the answer but it would make a really good one if someone else did know the answer. I read an article and it mentioned that disney has no clocks in the parks. Does anyone know if this is true and if not how many clocks are there in each park?:veryconfu

markymark

I am pretty sure there are clocks on Main Street aren't there. Like low lamp posts. Well I think there are any way! :veryconfu

DisneyFreak

If I'm remembering correctly, isn't there also a ride that has four clocks showing times in four different parts of the world. (I can't remember which ride though)

Maria

There is one at Cinderella´s Castle --although I am not sure if it´s real -- and there is another one on the tower of American Adventure that does work!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
The one on the castle does work...at least up to a couple weeks ago it had the same time as my watch everytime i checked it.

Maria

Glad to hear it works! It is a nice looking clock, but I never paid too much attention while I was there... ;)

Mattore

Lots of Clocks :)

As mentioned above, there are clocks on Main Street, and on the Castle. But the MOST clocks are located in the gift shops! :) Hundreds and hundreds of clocks! :)

wagner92

There is always a clock visible when I am at this certain Disney Park? Where am I? Ok, ok, ok , I'm being a smart-.... my own watch!!! Ha. (Silence) Umm. Ok. Bedtime for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom