Good places to look

Bug715

Original Poster
I'm moving down in Jan. and am starting to look for apartments. I'll be working at Disney so I want somewhere close. I'm looking for rent at $500 a month max. I know I don't want the Metrowest area since its a bit shady. I would love celebration but I know I can't find anything in my price range there. Any ideas?

Also what's the apartment complex behind Cast parking for Magic Kingdom? I think its Lake Buena Vista but I'm not sure.

Buena Vista Place is the name of the complex right behind MK. I wouldn't reccommend it since it's actually quite a bit more sketchy than anything in Metrowest. I refuse to walk around that place after dark and when I visit any of my friends there I ask for them to meet me at my car and walk me into their apartments. One positive thing about Metrowest is that most complexes offer gated communities. If you're looking for something near the Disney area try Alexandria and Parc Vue. They're nice and seem to be in a fairly safe area. Also the Kissimee 192 area which is near Celebration. There are tons of new apartment and condo complexes opening up over there.
When you say you're looking for under $500, what amount of bedrooms are you looking for?

Bug715

Original Poster
Buena Vista Place is the name of the complex right behind MK. I wouldn't reccommend it since it's actually quite a bit more sketchy than anything in Metrowest. I refuse to walk around that place after dark and when I visit any of my friends there I ask for them to meet me at my car and walk me into their apartments. One positive thing about Metrowest is that most complexes offer gated communities. If you're looking for something near the Disney area try Alexandria and Parc Vue. They're nice and seem to be in a fairly safe area. Also the Kissimee 192 area which is near Celebration. There are tons of new apartment and condo complexes opening up over there.
When you say you're looking for under $500, what amount of bedrooms are you looking for?

I know about Alexandria and Parc Vue because I have two friends who live in Alexandria. I found some Disney CMs who are looking for a roommate in Alexandria and they said rent & utilities is $400 a month. Does that sound right? I have a friend who lived in Kissimee around 192 and said it was a bit far.

I'm looking for a one bedroom. I'd like 2 bedroom but I don't think I can afford it.

When I lived in Kissimmee we were within walking distance of AK and about ten minutes from the other parks via I4. It was a very good location.
$400 a month split between two or three people sounds about right.

LeeSeeBabe

I live in Alexandria-- I love this complex, you can see the top of Illuminations from my balcony at ~9:12 PM!

for my 2 bed/ 1 bath, rent is $900, not including utilities or cable.
I also have a dog and his rent is $20!

I just PMed you, as I am trying to find someone to rent my apartment around the time you are looking at.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom