Good Places to eat dessert at Disney Springs?

Bacon

Original Poster
Where are Good places to eat dessert at Disney Springs? And why? Thanks - Bacon :)
Oh and by the way i didn't know what Thread to put it on Disney Springs or Restaurant's and dining so if necessary move to Dining and Restaurants Thanks!

NeedMoreMickey

We are planning on stopping at as many places as we can and share desserts so this way get a little taste of a lot of things. Sort of the way we go around Epcot during F&W

roj2323

Sprinkles has cupcakes and shakes made with cupcakes. Not a great value but good eats. Raglan Road has several good deserts.
AMORETTE’S PATISSERIE is apparently fantastic but I've never eaten anything from there due to the prices. Disney also has a specialty chocolate shop across from PARADISO 37 that's pretty similar to Amorette's. The newly reopened Planet hollywood Observatory has some pretty awesome looking shakes and the reviews are good. HOMECOMIN' has an awesome Pecan chocolate pie. There's also your standard disney park sweets to be had in several locations.

Long story short is there's a ton of great desert options so it really just depends on what you want.

Magic Feather

Seconding Amorette' and Sprinkles. Also love Vivoli il Gelato, especially if it is hot, and the Ganachery. Planet Hollywood (IMO) only has one good desert (bring the Planet Meltdown) as the shakes are far from on point.

radiorae

I tried Sprinkles on my last trip and really liked it-- they have Captain Crunch ice cream! I actually got a cupcake sundae, which is a cupcake cut in half with a scoop of ice cream in the middle. It was really good, plus it's not something you can get everywhere.

Attachments

• IMG_5955.jpg
    IMG_5955.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 272

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom