Good grief! I wanna do THIS!

Cesar R M

Sans Souci

Do they allow weakly girls to raft in the Grand Canyon?
frage.gif

Yes, and they allow weakly men whose only form of daily exercise is lifting 12 oz curls and scratching themselves, too!

harveyt0206

They also do day trips and shorter 3/4 nights. If you do, I wanna hear about it!

We're doing the Panama Canal in May for our oldest's graduation trip. His request. The youngest will be the year after. If the 2nd kiddo doesn't go for something like this I think Tracey & I may go for it in September next year for our anniversary.

Oh, that is good to know. Like you, I'm a "girly girl", a shower at the end of a long hot day is a must. I guess I better get use to using river water to bathe with if we do this..lol. 3 days sounds perfect to me.

Oh my gosh, I can't believe your oldest is graduating. My how the time flies. Seems like not too long ago I was following one of your trip reports and they were just little dudes. Panama Canal sounds like an awesome graduation trip.

Absolutely love Sedona! My grandpa use to live there! It's such a beautiful place!

We adore Sedona. It is by far one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited. Hiking Cathedral Rock is one of my all time favorite experiences.

acishere

I did a helicopter over the canyon many years ago. It's awesome when the bottom just falls out beneath you. Like I said, I'll never get tired of the canyon and the whole 4 corners area. It should be on everyone's bucket list!
I did a helicopter tour through the Grand Canyon that landed at the bottom at one point. My one complaint is they only gave us an hour down at the bottom. I could have spent a whole day hiking down there. It is absolutely breathtaking.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom