Good Afternoon, just wanted to say hello!

El Chupacabra

Original Poster
Okay, like lots of other people here, been a long time "stalker" but finally wanted to say hello. I like in the beautiful State of Colorado with my wife and two daughters. My family and I have been going to WDW since 2004, and have been attending every year to either Disneyland or WDW but admittedly we prefer Florida over California.

If you are curious about my profile picture, it is of my dog, he is a "Mexican Hairless" dog. The breed name is Xoloitzcuintli (pronounced show-low-eats-quint-lee). He is missing side teeth so his tongue sticks out all the time.

NYwdwfan

Okay, like lots of other people here, been a long time "stalker" but finally wanted to say hello. I like in the beautiful State of Colorado with my wife and two daughters. My family and I have been going to WDW since 2004, and have been attending every year to either Disneyland or WDW but admittedly we prefer Florida over California.

If you are curious about my profile picture, it is of my dog, he is a "Mexican Hairless" dog. The breed name is Xoloitzcuintli (pronounced show-low-eats-quint-lee). He is missing side teeth so his tongue sticks out all the time.

Welcome! My aunt & uncle used to have a Chinese Crested hairless dog. Freaky looking thing but one of the sweetest animals I've ever met.

El Chupacabra

Original Poster
Welcome! My aunt & uncle used to have a Chinese Crested hairless dog. Freaky looking thing but one of the sweetest animals I've ever met.
Hairless dogs just seem unnatural to me but my wife is allergic to dander...so our choice is either no dog or a hairless dog. And thank you for the welcome!

rsoxguy

Welcome to the forum. While I think that your dog looks like a drunken punk rocker, I'm sure that he's quite charming in person.

The Red Sox are beginning to show a bit more promise in producing runs, in case you were wondering.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom