Golden Horseshoe as a table service dining location?

jmuboy

Original Poster
After reading about all the changes happening in Adventureland I had an idea. What if the Big Thunder "family style" BBQ menu (which is now gone due to Star Wars construction ) was added to The Golden Horseshoe. make Golden Horseshoe a real restaurant again. And like every hour at the top of the air a simple "mini" review with can can dances, a song or two and a piano player and show Hostess. In my mind it would be a 12-15 minute show. And if it plays every hour it is doubtful you'd see it twice. Would be a great way to revitalize infrastructure that is underutilized and add dining capacity which will be SORELY needed when Star Wars Land opens. DL can't afford to allow dead space inside the park. Its just too overcrowded. This change would also allow River Belle to return to its original menu and service style.

180º

I love this idea, if it weren't for Disneyland's lack of inside chill areas. Golden Horseshoe, the Opera House, and Launch Bay are just about all we have. How about turning Hungry Bear into family-style BBQ?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom