Going to School Online While Trying to Apply

lifegirl7

Original Poster
So, here is my question. I am a sophmore in college. I will be 25 come December. I was unable to afford going to college this (fall) semester but I went the semester before. When I filled out the application this time (because I've done it before) I put where I am going to be attending school in the Spring and not where I am at right now (which is nowhere). I didn't pay much attention to the school question the first time around because I was enrolled and was enrolled for this semester until things took a turn for the worse. I know this makes me sound like a moron but I truly thought they were asking where I would be attending/what school I'd be going through while I was at Disney. After talking to some people I realize that I may be in for a big Not Accepted. I've already had my phone interview. Do any of you think there is any way that Disney would accept me if I quickly signed up for an online class through somewhere like University of Phoenix or University of North Dakota that would put me down as attending classes for fall? I plan on calling on Monday but I realize it's a long shot getting through to them. I've already tried emailing them but I was just sent back an automated response that didn't help. Any advice on my situation would be appreciated as I do not want to wait another 6 months to apply again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom