Going on Disney Cruise

Adam Snider

Original Poster
I am going on a Dinsey Cruise for my honeymoon later this year. What fun things should we not miss out on or some not as well known things around the boat to do

belledream

Definitely research beyond these boards, as there are a lot of important things to know about and be prepared for when going on a Disney Cruise! For starters, activities on the ship are laid out by location/time on the daily Personal Navigators that will be delivered to your stateroom daily. Our favorite activities (besides eating) were things like trivia and minigolf...but really, we had the most fun exploring the all the nooks and crannies of the ship ourselves. There's so much detail in the stairwells, the artwork on the walls, the atrium, the music playing all around the ship, and so on. Definitely don't miss the show every evening - they are spectacular! Also consider booking a special meal at Palo or Remy to celebrate your honeymoon. We did a Palo brunch on ours and it was one of the highlights!

Depending on what type of cruise (Bahamian, Caribbean, Alaskan, etc.) you'll want to make sure you have some sort of plan for your port days.

Tom

Beta Return
Fortunately, Disney Cruises don't require the planning of WDW. Unless you want to book a premium dinner or port excursions.

Otherwise, you just look at the Daily Navigator and decide what sounds most enjoyable.

There's lots to do, or you can do nothing. We like hanging out on the Promenade deck because it's shady and NOBODY goes out there.

Read the DCL page, these boards, and sites like the Disney Cruise Line Blog.

MaryJaneP

Deck 4 deck chair and maybe a game of shuffleboard or read a book and look at horizon on sea days. If not doing port excursion, tour the ship on port days.

LSUmagic

Congrats! DH and I also sailed Disney for our Honeymoon. I would recommend going to guest services to get "Just Married" buttons to wear. We also had our door decorated with Just Married magnets. I will recommend you do an adult only dinner/brunch at some point. Not sure which ship you are sailing on. We were on the Fantasy and we dined at both Palo and Remy. Both were wonderful experiences. If you are going to Castaway Cay on your itinerary, the couples cabana massages is fantastic. You will be in your own private cabana w the sound of the waves. We loved it so much we have booked it on every trip to Castaway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom