Going MLK weekend?s

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
So taking the fam the Thursday before MLK and leaving the morning of the holiday itself. What kind of crowds will we encounter? I assume Sat and Sun will be far worse than Thursday and Friday but will they be really bad? We will probably do Seaworld one day too. Any feedback is appreciated!
PS considered a deluxe uni resort for the fast passes but with two kids under 6... I dont see us hitting the big tickets too hard, but if you really think we should....

danpam1024

you should be ok with the EP- we went during MLK weekend a couple of years ago and it was pretty crowded, but manageable with the EPs. Lots of locals and FL residents needing a quick getaway after all the holiday stuff! If there is some place you REALLY want to eat that takes reservations, I would make them so you're not waiting.

BrerJon

PS considered a deluxe uni resort for the fast passes but with two kids under 6... I dont see us hitting the big tickets too hard, but if you really think we should....

With young kids I wouldn't worry too much about Express - if crowds are insane and you really feel you need it, you can always buy it as an add-on at the day. I'd suggest staying at Cabana Bay, great for the kids and so easy for the parks.

One tip for the headliners, if the kids aren't/can't ride, sending Mom or Dad in the Single Rider line for the big attractions while the others wait can often be quicker than everybody waiting in the full line for a rider switch.

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
Thanks for the advice guys. We did book the Cabana Bay. Considered the deluxe but at almost 130 more a night, it really totals up and I am really hoping to get most done on Thurs and Friday

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom