Going Feb. 6 - 10, will I need shorts????

SeaSpray

I want to pack as lightly as possible for my trip in a couple of weeks. Can anyone tell me if I will be too hot wearing jeans, light shirts, and sneakers while I'm there? I will have to wear a jacket on the plane because I'm leaving from Boston, but I don't want to pack shorts if I won't need them. I am normally very comfortable in jeans and a light shirt in temperatures around 70-75-80. Will it be much higher than that in early Feb?

Thanks for any opinions on this! :)

moonchild

:sohappy: Hi Sea! Im leaving in exactly 6 days 22 hours and 13 min. hehe im leaving from Philly and its snowing here now. i got great advice form everyone here to get thoses cargo pants that zip at the knee and turn into shorts. i love em and they are soooo comfy. my boyfriend got a pair too. ( he looks like a skateboard dude in them...so cute) got em real cheap at Wall mart. I think $14 .00. i cant wait till next Monday! Its my 1st time there! WOO HOO :sohappy:

Upvote 0

NowInc

Well..its going to be around 80 or so here that time...so you may want to bring some shorts just in case it gets a tad bit warmer (it happens a lot)....

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
I always pack a pair of shorts and a bathing suit when I go to WDW, even if a "cold" snap is expected. However, at this time a year, it isn't opressively hot, so most people should be able to tolerate long pants, as long if they have a short-sleeved or very light shirt. It's generally cool to cold in the morning, with it cooling off again in the evening. As others have mentioned, layering is the way to go! The weather is similar to what you would have in late May/early June in Boston...a cold front could change it from beach to jacket weather overnight. (I was born and raised in RI)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom