Goin To Disney In 5 Days... [Asking Bout Best Day to Parks..]

JonnyK

Well It's almost Near, Just about 5 More Days Until I go Back To To The World of Magic.. :sohappy: :sohappy:

Anyway Ive seen somthing about which is the best day to go to the Parks.. like Monday - To MK... Tuesday.. To AK or whatever, I wanna know what is the best day (some parks that arent crowded that day) to go to the Parks since July is a Kinda Busy Season and Everything. Any Suggestions?? Like Which one should I go to First On Monday.. and so On

Im gonna do the E-Night on Tuesday - July 22th..

Hoping to Ride Mission Space Sometime that week.

and Post about what I should do while im down there.. somthing that is worth to see.. I never done the MK Tour.. I dont know how that works.. anyone can explain? I never been to DTD should I go there? is it worth the time.

Mitzer

Jonathan:

We just got home from Disney two days ago and this is what I can tell you about our experience.

First off, MK was horribly crowded on Monday. A CM said that Mondays seem to always be busy at MK. Just a note. Epcot and MGM weren't too busy, but that just may have been because of the days we went. I would definitely avoid the parks that have early morning admission on their day. I know alot of people disagree, but my experience has been that when the parks open early on a day...everyone runs there. You have less people at the other parks. I would rather get in a hour later and walk onto the rides quicker.

The other thing I wanted to mention is that we rode Mission Space last Sunday night. This is what we were told by the CMs at the ride. They will be doing occasional testing with guests. If you come back after 4PM, they MAY have it open to guest to ride. We went back at about 6PM and it was open and we walked right on. They told us they had been doing this for about two weeks maybe at night only. I can't say for sure, as I don't know, if they will still be doing this when you get down there, but I would say you have a good chance of riding it. Just make sure to go by later in the evening. WOW, is all I can say about this ride. I have photos on my trip report...go look and enjoy your trip...

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25963

Mitzer :wave:

Upvote 0

pooh071567

Jonathan-

We found MK to be extremely crowed on Mondays. If you can avoid going to MK on Monday, I would do it. We found going to MGM or MK on Sunday to be very pleasant. We also like going to Epcot on a Tuesday or Wednesday.

Whichever days you choose to visit any parks, have a great time! Let us know how your trip was when you return!

Upvote 0

JonnyK

Original Poster
Thanks for all the Help Everyone.

I'll be sure to Post A Trip Review when I get back and Have some Pictures by then.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom