Goals for May 16-22nd

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Original Poster
While it is 3 days of cardio, its not quire the same as running. Plyo is works a lot of different things than long distance running does. But I do like that idea. I may have to drage the p90X out again and do another cycle.

-dave

Right...I was gernalizing a bit.

I do like plyometrics, though it tends to leave me exhausted.

My goal with that setup was not to "overdo" it by adding 3 runs to a 6-day-a-week workout schedule that already was pretty demanding. I don't add as much muscle as others would that stick strictly to the program, but I stay leaner and carry less mass for running.

AUPr8Hd

Took a break from running after my early week run with shin pain :(

New shoes purchased yesterday and hope to alleviate those pains going forward

Christi22222

Thanks for the P90X information. That's about what I was thinking. Will have to see how much easier Power 90 is before I decide if I am doing it in addition to my running, or replacing workouts.

On a very happy note, I actually made my complete goal last week! Yay! I know how hard that is to do, and to everyone who didn't make theirs, this is my first week in about a month of trying to hit the goal. So hang in there. Don't stop trying to hit those marks. Some weeks we will and some weeks we won't. Important thing is to try.

Thanks so much for all of the virtual support. This thread definitely gave me a nudge in hitting my weekly goal. :)

Same goal for next week. Nothing major in the way of a step up yet. Four days, running 3 miles each with another 1 mile warm up/cool down.

Next week we start Power 90 (my 11 year old and I).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom