Give Me Your Best Disney Memes

Mike S

https://i.imgur.com/eMBCCye.gifv

How do you embed gifs if you can't save them to your phone? It's not even letting me save the image and I'm not sure what's up with imgur's new format to not have it pop up or play automatically with that new play button.
Hold your finger on the image until copy comes up then press it. Then on here click the image tab next to the smiley one and paste in the text box. That's how I do it on my iPhone.

LongLiveTheKing

Hold your finger on the image until copy comes up then press it. Then on here click the image tab next to the smiley one and paste in the text box. That's how I do it on my iPhone.
I meant imgur has never had that hold down picture options menu pop up when trying to copy or save it with this new click the icon to play the gif thing. I've used that feature for years but it's never worked on these. Are you able to bring up the image menu on this thing on your phone?

Mike S

I meant imgur has never had that hold down picture options menu pop up when trying to copy or save it with this new click the icon to play the gif thing. I've used that feature for years but it's never worked on these. Are you able to bring up the image menu on this thing on your phone?
No I'm not. Sorry.

Matt_Black

Cs0n98yWYAAkO8y.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom