Gigantic Cinanmon Roll and Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich

WDWVolFan

Original Poster
These two items were found at the Main St. bakery back in 2012 when we went...now that place is a Starbucks...where can I find these two items now?
We loves using a snack credit to buy the cinnamon roll for breakfast last time.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I don't think you can get that exact cinnamon roll anymore. From what I recall you can get them at Gastons in New Fantasy Land, but the icing has a different flavor. I could be mistaken.

lostpro9het

From Gaston's last month, they taste pretty much the same but are smaller and not as good as before, just my opinion:
D757C7A5-D468-45D5-8040-1E786AA95B64.jpg

NiarrNDisney

The homemade ice cream cookies can be found:

MK - Plaza Ice Cream Parlor, Sleepy Hollow

DAK - Dino Bite's

Resorts - End Zone Food Court (ASSports), Intermission Food Court (ASMusic)

ToTBellHop

Can you only get the cookie sandwich with hard ice cream at the ice cream parlor?
I've gotten it w/ hard ice cream at Sleepy Hollow as recently as this January. Have they gone over to soft serve only? I got one with peppermint ice cream (yum!) in early January 2014.

I can't imagine actually complaining about the size of the cinnamon roll. I certainly couldn't finish one myself.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I've gotten it w/ hard ice cream at Sleepy Hollow as recently as this January. Have they gone over to soft serve only? I got one with peppermint ice cream (yum!) in early January 2014.

I can't imagine actually complaining about the size of the cinnamon roll. I certainly couldn't finish one myself.

I'm not sure. That's what I was wondering. The sandwich is not nearly as good with soft serve, which becomes a wet mess almost immediately.

Rob562

The homemade ice cream cookies can be found:

MK - Plaza Ice Cream Parlor, Sleepy Hollow

DAK - Dino Bite's

Resorts - End Zone Food Court (ASSports), Intermission Food Court (ASMusic)

Add to that Hollywood Scoops at the Studios.

That picture of soft-serve ice cream in the sandwich makes me sad. I hope it was just a temporary thing. (I could see if the freezer they keep the ice cream in breaking down and them bringing in a mobile soft-serve machine as a stop-gap measure)

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom