Gift card questions

daisyduckie

Original Poster
I feel like I should know both of these things:confused:, but:

Can you use a Disney gift card to pay at all restaurants and quick service places? If so, do they put any additional hold amount on the card?

And:

Can you use Disney Gift Cards to pay for park tickets?

Thanks so much for your help!!!!

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Theme Parks and Disney Resorts you're good. Disney Springs and "on property" non Disney owned resorts ..its always good to check.

I know that a few of the places in Dolphin/Swan won't take a Disney Gift Card. A few places in Disney Springs don't either.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Swan/Dolphin does not being it's not a Disney resort but all Disney Springs restauraunts take them. Rule of thumb if they take the dining pan as all restauraunts in Disney Springs currently do then they take Disney gift cards. Haven't ran into any at Disney Springs that do not take them. Even STK for example does. :)

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Raglan Beer Cart doesn't. But you're right that most sit down restaurants and CS ones probably do. I always check at DS just in case. There was a time HOB outdoor bar didn't and I learned the hard way.

Yes I always check prior that is a great rule of thumb but some workers will say they don't then in fact they do have had that happen too. Lol. But yes a cart may not being it's not always equipped like some carts even in the parks etc. Glad you pointed that out. I was mostly talking about the actual restaurants table and quick service. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom