Get "the fever" before you go

Disney05

The fever never goes away in my house. I always add a "hidden Mickey" on our chalkboard. And I'm always playing Disney music. Always planning for the next trip even when we're not sure when it going to be.

Fashionista007

I have a trip countdown on my MySpace page :D

The trip is getting close now, 29 days! I've been talking to my Mom on the phone almost daily (she lives in another state so we don't see each other that often). All we talk about is what we're going to do when we're there and past memories. It's really like I'm taking MY child instead of the other way around :) She's so cute when she's excited about a Disney trip!

Courtney1188

I have the fever right now despite having no upcoming trips planned! I will still watch the planning videos, look up Disney stuff online, bought the new Unofficial Guide even though I probably won't get to visit in 09, liste to the music, etc.

Me and my dad use the energy from our 'fever' to try to change our mom's mind about vacation this summer. So far it doesn't seem to be working. *sigh*

Ceridwen

I definitely have the "fever" I'm going for the 1st time in 7 days and I cannot wait!!! :D I've been listening to Disney tunes, watching Disney movies and looking at pictures. Soooo giddy!!! :ROFLOL:

HPU_Princess

I get the fever bad... I read all the books about planning every year as we make our trip to Florida. I have already packed and am the proud owner of a Sleeping Beauty Tiara that will be worn every single Disney day. I can barely focus on my mid-terms because all I am doing in class is drawing pictures of Mickey and planning my trip!

Jenna

I always watch our previous holiday videos from the place where magic lives....infact....im doing it right now! we're in the process of leaving mgm and in the next section we're off to TL! wooop! it always gets me and my family super pumped :D we dont go this yr until 7th july lol!

PLeyava

I pull out the Vacation Planing DVD and sit back and watch and get the fever every time! I looks for specials on TV, go to the Disney website, etc.

=D

tink68

I always have the fever and drive my husband nuts. :p I really have it now because I helped some friends plan their trip and they just left yesterday for a week at DW. Now I am trying to convince him that we can afford to go this year in October. Wish me luck! :ROFLOL:

PLeyava

I always have the fever and drive my husband nuts. :p I really have it now because I helped some friends plan their trip and they just left yesterday for a week at DW. Now I am trying to convince him that we can afford to go this year in October. Wish me luck! :ROFLOL:

Good luck! =D

pcarathers

I am SOOOO GLAD that me and my sister are not the ONLY ONES who are either planning a trip or helping someone else plan a trip or trying to convince someone who has never been to go! We eat, sleep and breath WDW at our house...so much so, that most of our daily conversations end up having something said or mentioned about it!

We do the countdown calendars too for when we go..just helps knowing that each day is a day closer to the MAGIC! In fact, I only have 54 days to go before we leave for WDW! Can't wait. My nephew is taking a friend of his who has never been to an amusement park, let alone Disney..so we're excited for him to see it for the first time.

I got on You tube the other night to show my father EE...he gets motion sick bad but was thinking about riding it....(he got sick on BTMR) so we're pretty sure he'll get sick on EE...but he wanted to see it, so I pulled it up...he gave up on it real quick! and although he won't admit it, he gets into it just as much as we do...we'll come in and he'll be sitting there watching the WDW vacation dvd......he's even called me and my sister at work to ask us questions like, "have we been on that ride?" etc...and he is 67 years old! Never too old to love the MAGIC!

kerrie

I have the fever already an im not due to go til sept iknow alittle early but i just cant wait im on theboards al the time doing trivia dn looking at my dvc site its crazy. I have tote packed for the trip of our pins ect

seast119

Live 365 Disney

Hey guys if you really want to feel like your in the parks, go to Live365.com and put in Disney. You will get so many wonderful stations to listen to and you really feel like your in the parks or at the resorts. Personally,my favorite is Mouse Junkies. Hope you enjoy this as much as I do! Keep the fever!:)

DisneyPrincess'

I joined this website because I have the "fever" so bad! Since I got home from college 10 days ago, all I can think about is my trip to Disney in 6 days!!! I have all the music from the parks, movies, etc and I'm so ready for Tuesday to come!!!

toystorymaniacs

Hey guys if you really want to feel like your in the parks, go to Live365.com and put in Disney. You will get so many wonderful stations to listen to and you really feel like your in the parks or at the resorts. Personally,my favorite is Mouse Junkies. Hope you enjoy this as much as I do! Keep the fever!:)
I'm listening to Sorcerer Radio on Live 365 right now!

FutureImageneer

My mom was planning to suprise me /a trip to wdw and shes not really good /computers so she saved all her info about the trip on her email and I found out 7 months in advance and I WENT INSANE!!!!!!! Get alot of books about them and know everything about wdw it will really help you out when you get to the park!!!!

Susan Savia

We are 38 days out from our next trip to the World. The 2010 planning dvd came yesterday and so we looked at it last night... We have the
'fever' year round in our home since we usually have one trip coming up and another being planned. :)

disneynut4u

we're 129 days away from our vacation. We NEVER lose the "fever"! My suitcase is already packed!!! I have the countdown calendar, countdown on computer, carry a notepad with lists of what we need to buy before the trip, etc....

I wish my coworkers could hear some of you! They don't believe that there are more Disney fanatics than just me & my sister!! When I start a story about a trip, they go "oh, no, not another disney story!!" Oh, well... They do miss me when I'm on vacation, and then they have to do my job!!!!

disneylemons

I have the fever all the time also and so glad there are others out there like me! I joined this website to not feel alone mainly..ha We go in May for 7 nights and I can hardly wait - then last week my husband who is a farmer told me there is a Farm Expo in Orlando in 10 days... we're staying at Disney World during it and I've been beside myself! Its all I think about! I don't even feel guilty about leaving our two kids at home with grandma..ha

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom