1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. disneypleasehireme

disneypleasehireme New Member

Hey, I applied for a part time hourly position a couple days ago at Disney. I know things can take up to weeks to respond. I also know that there is a 180 day period between applying for hourly positions. But, I need a job. If I make a new email and profile can I apply for more positions in a month or two? or will the computer sift me out?!

I have a degree. I have experience and I applied for something I am well over qualified for, I need to get my foot in the door at Disney for the position I truly want.

2. RMichael21

RMichael21 Well-Known Member

While I'm sure you could do that, I wouldn't recommend it. I feel like that isn't something Disney would condone.

3. CaptainAmerica

CaptainAmerica Well-Known Member

ur doin it wrong

RMichael21 likes this.
  4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Yeah, but this person truly wants it. Surely you'd think all the other applicants in line going by Disney's standard hiring procedure could just step aside for this rare scenario of starry-eyed dreaming (?)

5. AVGuy

AVGuy Member

Just to clarify, you just applied for a job earlier this week? Chill out a bit. This almost seems like a troll message . . .

6. hakunamatata

hakunamatata Love Me Some Fast Passes Premium Member

Maybe you should have a contingency plan in the event Disney passes on your skillz.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
    DarthFiscus75 and Nemo14 like this.