Trip Report Get in the Car, We're Going Home! LIVE *COMPLETED*

Surprise!

I could have titled this "That Time We Went to Florida and Didn't Tell Anyone" but I didn't want to plagiarize @Doc Disney. ;)

@Longers, you were right ~ we are sneaking in another trip before April. :D (I could not leave you in suspense until April, @blgauger!)

@amjt660 told me to get back to WDW soon ~ and I didn't want him to go through TR withdrawal. :joyfull:

And both @LisaBelle and @MegRuss626 asked me to "keep 'em coming!"

So here we go again......

Believe it or not this trip was birthed a mere three weeks ago. I was looking at Em's school calendar and noticed she had a long weekend for President's Day. I jokingly said, "Road Trip!" and before I knew it I was booking a room, making ADRs and choosing FPs.

Em requested we keep our plans secret ~ she's tired of the "You're going AGAIN??!!" comments ~ and the clandestine element made our anticipated adventure that much more exciting.

Well, the cat's out of the bag now. :cat: (Speaking of cats, Woody is lovingly caring for Poly and Kona in my absence. And yes, he was "in" on our secret.)

Em and I will attempt a duo LIVE report. You'll discover the trip deets as we go along.

@Tony the Tigger, you totally picked the wrong day to go to MK....you should have stuck with Friday!

@bee, too bad we're not staying at CSR this time....we'd pop by!

Departure:
IMG_5585.JPG

Told ya I'd see ya real soon!
IMG_5584.JPG

gdisneyfans

Thanks so much for your kind comments. I'm sure your Disney visits with your granddaughter are lots of fun! I am looking forward to the day when I can go with Tuvalette and see the magic through her eyes.

My countdown for my next trip is at 27 days (promise....no surprise visit before that :joyfull:) but here are the links for my other trip reports from this past year if you have not read them and are interested:

July 1972 (retro) here
April 2016 here
May 2016 here
June 2016 here
July 2016 here
September 2016 here
October 2016 here
December #1 2016 here
December #2 2016 here
Thanks for linking these - I'm going have to check them out after reading this one:)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Kona thanks you for the compliment! :cat:

He got booted and ended up here:
View attachment 196542
Honestly he and Poly sleep so much of the day, will they even notice when I'm gone?
Ha! Such a life. Looks like an upgrade from the sink cradle.

I'm sure Woody enjoys his alone time with the kitties they hardly lack for attention in your absence. Is the Mister going on this trip too or just the Gals?

Courtney6682

@Tuvalu ....I have a question and didn't know where to post it, so here I am lol. Hope it's ok! When Brook and I upgraded to AP's we did it right at the front desk at FQ. We didn't get the MB sliders. Will be still be able to get them somewhere or does Disney not give them out? Are they avail for purchase then?

TIA!!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
@Tuvalu ....I have a question and didn't know where to post it, so here I am lol. Hope it's ok! When Brook and I upgraded to AP's we did it right at the front desk at FQ. We didn't get the MB sliders. Will be still be able to get them somewhere or does Disney not give them out? Are they avail for purchase then?

TIA!!
It can be ordered through My Disney Experience online. I did the upgrade from multi day pass to Annual while down at Springs so I needed to order. I waited until the 2.0 bands were released.

Courtney6682

It can be ordered through My Disney Experience online. I did the upgrade from multi day pass to Annual while down at Springs so I needed to order. I waited until the 2.0 bands were released.

Thank for the quick reply! So do we pay for them or does Disney give them to us as a ''thank you''? Either way my 17 yr old wants them lol

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster

TIA!!
I see @Gabe1 answered your questions with sound advice :happy:.

Big Hair

Okay, enough with the cats. I need my trip report fix from Tuvalu. Also Doc Disney is due although I think she might have been busy taking Florida boards if I remember correctly. No doubt she passed those with flying colors. I can't make it back until October and I am in withdrawals. Tuvalu please.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom