Get a "Congrats" from Mickey and Minnie themselves!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Just wanted to bring this thread back from the dead for anyone who is interested in getting the congrats from Mickey & Minnnie! Too cool. :D

DizneyPryncess

I notice I posted on this a few years ago, prior to my wedding. Just wanted to let everyone know that it worked great for me! We sent our invitation to Mickey & Minnie and got the same picture in the mail. We honeymooned in Disney, and had a similar signed picture waiting in our Poly room. It was a bride Minnie and groom Mickey, but didn't have a castle in the background. Both are very cute! :)

Tidbit

Just wondering which address did you use??

My wedding is in 5 months and will be spending our honeymoon at POP in October, and would love a pic from Mickey.

I notice I posted on this a few years ago, prior to my wedding. Just wanted to let everyone know that it worked great for me! We sent our invitation to Mickey & Minnie and got the same picture in the mail. We honeymooned in Disney, and had a similar signed picture waiting in our Poly room. It was a bride Minnie and groom Mickey, but didn't have a castle in the background. Both are very cute! :)

rustysgirl

i know this is an old thread, but i just wanted to add that we did this too, and we too got the signed picture back & a just married button from disneyland. it would be neat if they sent 2 so we could wear them but hey i'm not complaining cuz they didn't have to send anything at all. but anyways, we framed our picture & its hanging in our living room for all to see! gotta love disney magic :D

hellymoore

Re :

Oh wow good to hear that.I didn't know about this fact.I am a big fan Mickey and Minnie mouse.I will definitely send my marriage's invitation card to Mickey and Minnie mouse.
Thanks for sharing a wonderful information.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom