General question about FP+

Matt954

Original Poster
I made a reservation at a Disney resort with the Dining plan, I didn't purchase tickets because I'm an annual passholder. I know when your staying on property your allowed to make your selections 60 days out. When I went to make my selections which is less than 60 days away, but more than 30 days it wouldn't let me go past the last day in November. I only put the required deposit down on the package, and I have 15 days to pay the remaining balance. The balance had to be paid before day of arrival. Do I have to wait until I pay my remaining balance in full or is there another reason as to why I can't make my FP+ selections? I know when I've done just room reservations without the dining plan in the past and I just put 1 night deposit down I could make my selections 60 days out.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
If your resort reservation and your AP are both showing in your MDE account, it should allow FP+ to be booked 30 days out. If it still isn't letting you when both are linked, you'll need to call Disney to get it fixed.

The contact numbers are:

My Disney Experience,
MagicBands and
FastPass+
(407) 939-4357
0800 16 90 749 (UK)
1800 812 677 (IE)

RememberWhen

Are you 60 days out from your reservation? The system will see your AP and let you make FP for the next 30 days, but you won't be able to see 60 days out until your FP time opens.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom