Gaston Chair Refurb / Rose effect off

Sped2424

"there is a real issue over at the Be our guest restaurant" - Really? Besides the food (which was subpar)?

We sat right next to that rose Decemeber 2012, shortly after open (Xmas day to be precise). And it was amazing, looking at the pictures, you can;t tell the difference. Ones close up one is far away. The cameras are different as well, the lighting is different (look at the color of the blue behind the drapes, one is much lighter)... In person it may well be dimmer, but you can;t tell from the photos.

Argue that the food stinks, and I am right there with you. But that restaurant is beautiful. The West Wing in particular.
I am not arguing that the restaurant isn't beautiful, I am arguing that one of it's most impressive effects is dead in the water which has been confirmed by more than just myself.
tumblr_n0oukjiyoi1rb3d4bo1_500.jpg

This is the photo of the rose now^
tumblr_n0ouwe8x2v1rb3d4bo1_1280.jpg

This is the photo of the rose now^
tumblr_n30gu3ydrb1qbgt54o1_500.jpg

This is a photo of the rose then
Same phone, Same distance. So my argument still stands and quite well actually. These were all taken on my phone, I have dozens more proving what I am saying. The rose ain't looking good.

jlsHouston

The thing bothers me about Pirates is the amount of trash people leave while waiting in the queue. At one time I seem to remember a trash can midway through but it still amazes me people leave bottles, etc., sitting on the props. :(

yep I noticed the same with Jungle Cruise, and for crying out loud always a trash can available before you line to board and they can't stand to hold their trash long enough to get to the can with it....

Prototype82

Original Poster
"there is a real issue over at the Be our guest restaurant" - Really? Besides the food (which was subpar)?

We sat right next to that rose Decemeber 2012, shortly after open (Xmas day to be precise). And it was amazing, looking at the pictures, you can;t tell the difference. Ones close up one is far away. The cameras are different as well, the lighting is different (look at the color of the blue behind the drapes, one is much lighter)... In person it may well be dimmer, but you can;t tell from the photos.

Argue that the food stinks, and I am right there with you. But that restaurant is beautiful. The West Wing in particular.
The quiche is freaking fantastic. I have a shot that I took of the rose that I'll post in a bit. But I remember the first time I sat in the ballroom and just barely craned my neck to see far into the west wing. It was a very very visible bright red. Even from the ballroom. Not so much now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom