Garden View Tea Room

21stamps

Original Poster
How difficult is it to get reservations? Is this something that people hoard and then cancel?
Do I have any hope of being able to book before the end of November?

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I've never had a problem, but I've never traveled at that time of year, either.

There's a chance that if you arrive when they open, they might be able to seat you. But it's always worth it to keep trying for an ADR. I assume that you're not looking for the perfectly princess tea ;), but just a regular afternoon tea seating.

21stamps

Original Poster
I've never had a problem, but I've never traveled at that time of year, either.

There's a chance that if you arrive when they open, they might be able to seat you. But it's always worth it to keep trying for an ADR. I assume that you're not looking for the perfectly princess tea ;), but just a regular afternoon tea seating.
Yes, definitely not the princess one..I just called, no availability for the 7 days that we will be there.

The 2 biggest reservations that I haven't been able to replace are- Ohana and Minnie's Holiday Dine, these are must do's for us!! I'm worried :( The tea room I thought would be nice since we are staying there, I doubt I would ever go out of my way for it on another trip.

21stamps

Original Poster
I just hung up from my daily phone call with Disney Dining, the phone rep said that there is an open tea in the afternoons that you do not need reservations for. Is this true?

Thanks definitely wrong. I make my tea reservations right when my 180 day window opens. A couple of times I've been able to make reservations a couple of months before a trip but not usually.

21stamps

Original Poster
Thanks definitely wrong. I make my tea reservations right when my 180 day window opens. A couple of times I've been able to make reservations a couple of months before a trip but not usually.
Thanks. I didn't thing it sounded correct. I'll keep trying.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom