Garden Grill

MKgirl85

Original Poster
Hi All,
myself and my husband and 2 year will be in Disney end of July/Early August. We have dinner reservations at Garden Grill, and was wondering if anyone knew what part of pricing bracket that fell into as I know depending on time of year, pricing changes.

Thanks!

Minnie Mum

That's a bit high. I believe Garden Grill maxes out at $45 during peak season.
The site that must not be named maintains a sticky that lists the prices for all of the AYCTE/buffet restaurants, for each meal, and for higher priced things like CP. It's updated monthly, so I trust it.

CaptainAmerica

The site that must not be named maintains a sticky that lists the prices for all of the AYCTE/buffet restaurants, for each meal, and for higher priced things like CP. It's updated monthly, so I trust it.
I'm not sure what site you're talking about, but AllEars, which I do trust, says $37.97-$45.00 including tax.

John park hopper

My wife and I ate there in early May for lunch the cost was $45/person all you can eat, be aware you do not select from a menue. When we ate there the food consisted of a salad, a plater of sliced turkey, pot roast, itialian sausage, mashed potato, mack and cheese, green beans and desert. I don't know if what they serve changes over time so I would check with the Garden Grill before going. If you are looking for a charater meal for the 2 year old I guess it would be OK. However, my wife and I both thought it was way over priced and we both agreed the food was not that good for what they charge. With tip and all it was $114. We ate ate Jiko AK lodge for dinner one night, the food was excellent --meal + 2 glasses of wine + desert + tip $177. Just my 2 cents

CaptainAmerica

My wife and I ate there in early May for lunch the cost was $45/person all you can eat, be aware you do not select from a menue. When we ate there the food consisted of a salad, a plater of sliced turkey, pot roast, itialian sausage, mashed potato, mack and cheese, green beans and desert. I don't know if what they serve changes over time so I would check with the Garden Grill before going. If you are looking for a charater meal for the 2 year old I guess it would be OK. However, my wife and I both thought it was way over priced and we both agreed the food was not that good for what they charge. With tip and all it was $114. We ate ate Jiko AK lodge for dinner one night, the food was excellent --meal + 2 glasses of wine + desert + tip $177. Just my 2 cents
Were you aware that the food is all you can eat? The price is pretty standard for a character meal. Of course the food is nowhere near as good as Jiko, that's the case at all character meals.

John park hopper

We ate there many many years ago when our boys were young it was the Good Turn Restaurant and at that time you ordered off a menue, as I recall had a seafood pizza which was great. No we were not aware it was all you can eat this time prior to being seated. We just assumed it was as we remembered it (our fault). My wife looked on the placard outside the garden grill and did not see "all you can eat". IMHO we just did not think the food was worth the price and not having kids a character meal was not important. My point was if your are interested in good food for a litle more money Jiko or Coral Reef was a better value. If one is interested in a character meal Garden Grill is fine.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I'm not sure what site you're talking about, but AllEars, which I do trust, says $37.97-$45.00 including tax.
This sounds about right. We ate there early June on the dining plan and if i recall I left about a $40 tip which would support that pricing based on my customary tip amount.

MissPixie

I ate there with my 2 year old son and boyfriend this past trip in early July and we were on the Dining Plan but I believe it is in the mid 40's for adults and free for kids under 3.

Disney4family

http://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/garden-grill-restaurant.htm
http://allears.net/dining/menu/garden-grill/lunch-dinner

While the character interactions were fun and plentiful, the food was not. We knew it was all-you-can-eat, however, the waitress really didn't want us to eat all we can. She was quite annoyed when we asked for anything extra. In jest, she gave my husband an index card that had the title "meat eater" on it. He's not a Heffalump who eats a ton of food either.
We honestly had a similar problem the last time we were at The Liberty Inn. There are 4 of us. We asked for extra turkey. The waitress brought us 3 small pieces and a big helping of attitude.
Except for the buffets, I really wonder how much they want you to eat at an all-you-can-eat location.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom