Game of Thrones - Season 6

Jahona

Original Poster
game-of-thrones.jpg

Season 5's thread can be found here: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/game-of-thrones-season-5.898141/

So Season 6 has aired. The first episode to me went by fast and covered a lot but had nothing really that stood out, other than me wanting to wash my eyes out at the end.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I liked it. Nice set up for the season. It was nice to see the Sandsnakes finally do something. I was pretty shocked they killed all the Martels.

jrogue

I loved it as an opening episode! Definitely made me very excited for the rest of the season. Still sitting here hoping Jon can be revived. :arghh:

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
They said that they put the actress in make up from the neck up. Then hired a senior actress to double her body, then put them both together in post.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Well that was quite an episode. Things are defiantly happening now. Seems like they are circling back to pick up some skipped book plot lines. Quite a few characters/families who disappeared are back. Most intreging to me are the Carstarks who are now alighed the Ramsey. That was who Ricken Stark was going to wasn't it?

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I think we could have ended our time with the Boltons this episode with Ramsey demanding what's her face and his new brother to be brought to him. We could have figured out the rest from there.
There are people who still think Stannis is alive because they didn't show it. Even though The Boltons confirmed he had been killed last week. Thankfully they didn't show the actual mauling.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Well that was quite an episode. Things are defiantly happening now. Seems like they are circling back to pick up some skipped book plot lines. Quite a few characters/families who disappeared are back. Most intreging to me are the Carstarks who are now alighed the Ramsey. That was who Ricken Stark was going to wasn't it?
Rickon is probably with either the Manderlys or the Umbers in the show. Both families are Stark loyalists and have not aligned with the Bolton / Karstark alliance.

I agree with @acishere that the show went a bit too far by having a newborn eaten alive by dogs.

Jahona

Original Poster
Honestly I'll take Jofferey back at this point over Ramsey. His father should have been smart enough to realize you can't control someone like him. Ramsey is going to throw the north back into war most likely.

So my thoughts on John Snow's resurrection. I'm not sure if this is where the show will go but his oath to the nights watch was until death. Well he died. In theory that would relive him of any oaths and allow him to be free and do as he pleased. Wildling army retaking Winterfell anyone?

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Honestly I'll take Jofferey back at this point over Ramsey. His father should have been smart enough to realize you can't control someone like him. Ramsey is going to throw the north back into war most likely.

So my thoughts on John Snow's resurrection. I'm not sure if this is where the show will go but his oath to the nights watch was until death. Well he died. In theory that would relive him of any oaths and allow him to be free and do as he pleased. Wildling army retaking Winterfell anyone?

If Sansa can make it to the wall they have Davos and Brianne who could definitely help gather houses to the cause as well.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Can I just say that even Roose Bolton was appalled at the thought that you would kill the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch. Rob stark no big deal but the Night's Watch - no way!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Ramsey is making Joffrey look like Saint week after week..:mad::mad::mad:
He would have gotten there. Let's not forget who Joffrey's mom was. Cerci had all of the Robert's bastards killed. Remember what he did to those women from the brothel and he had no problem treating Sansa like crap.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom