Future Trips to WDW on hold

goofbaal

Here's my problem we haven't been back to WDW since 2012 when the question came up what to do for vacation in 2015 came up. Well my first thought was WDW well wife and son said they've been there done that kind and want to plan something different. Well I'm good with until they also added the "not sure we want to go back" part. As some may understand not being there in the last 2 years you go thru withdraws and that the Happy Place is off limits. So what can you do but go with the flow. :(:arghh::devilish::banghead:

belledream

Sorry to hear...but I guess, absence makes the heart grow fonder? (It can also drive you insane but let's not go there.) Don't worry! Going on other vacations always makes me appreciate just how wonderful the Disney experience is. It's hard to stay away for long! ;)

Upvote 0

Disneyhead'71

Sorry to hear...but I guess, absence makes the heart grow fonder? (It can also drive you insane but let's not go there.) Don't worry! Going on other vacations always makes me appreciate just how wonderful the Disney experience is. It's hard to stay away for long! ;)
Odd, going other places makes me realize that the Disney product is faltering.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Of course you could look into our Family Cruise 2015 with the Kingdom Konsutlant Crew here: http://www.kingdomkonsultants.com/2015FamilyCruise.html A great chance to meet some of the people from WDWMagic as well as a lot of the KK agents. Since this one does depart out of Port Canaveral it would be ideal for a cruise with a few days before ( we will have some events going on then too) or a wind down afterwards at Disneyworld. Marie

Upvote 0

Kokoum57

First, consistently have Disney parks music playing softly in the background at home. Second, incorporate Disney movies on a regular basis for movie night at home. Before long, they will "come around" and wonder when dad will get a Magic Kingdom vacation planned.

With a little planning, you can make that "been there,done that" feeling disappear. All of our six trips to WDW have been different and wonderful. There is SO much you can do at Disney to make a trip new and exciting.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Get the planning guides out and find some new things you havent done. Try some of the many tours, new restaurants & menu items, stay at a different resort, go to a festival or go during a different season. Get them re-interested by showing them that just cause theyve been before... theres somethings exciting they havent tried. Also get a guide for the other Orlando attractions and find some things in the outer Disney area to wave at them like a carrot on a stick. Hey we can do Disney annnd these things too on another day.

Upvote 0

HRHPrincessAriel

You just have to find the balance and learn to compromise with each other. I could go skiing every.single.year as well as WDW. DH? Not so much. He'd be fine with going to an all inclusive every summer. I couldn't do it. We alternate and even throw in places totally different from any of those.

Upvote 0

TXDisney

Ya me and my wife have been there 5 times in the last 3yrs and she says she doesn't want to go until we have kids and they are atleast 3-4yrs old. Since we don't have kids right now, there's no way I'm allowing us to not go there for 5yrs or so. I think a year or 2 of not going will have her willing to go again.

Upvote 0

BrianV

Some people, GASP, don't like disney or theme parks in general. Assuming that is not the case and they are just tired out of disney, considering going to universal. A change of scenery. Alternatively go to disney for a shorter time. We go every few years for a few days. Always leaves you wanting an extra day or two so you are excited to come back again.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom