Future Imagineer's Brainstorm Sessions

Bucfan87

So I'm new to these forums. Today is actually my first day on here but I'm loving it so far.

The dance and sing along is a good idea. You want to make that work and get people involved with singing and dancing...one word...FROZEN!. People break into song at Downtown Disney every time I'm there. I actually worked at Universal in entertainment and was part of the minion ride you were talking about. people get into it but they really just freak out for the photo op wit the minions. Make it center around Ana and Elsa and you got this one. And with Norway at EPCOT getting revamped it could work in that attraction.

brb1006

I'm been doing alot of brainstorming since I returned from my third visit to Walt Disney World Resort for my Senior Trip back in May. My favorite Disney movie is The Aristocats and both of The Rescuers films but mainly The Aristocats. I remember really loving the France Pavilion back in Epcot but I always felt something was missing there. I remember the France pavilion in World Showcase was the easiest for guests to find any merchandise for The Aristocats. So I always felt something should be added for that area in the future possibly for Walt Disney World's 50th Anniversary in 2021 which is one year after The Aristocat's 50th Anniversary (Came out on Christmas Day 1970).

First I'm picturing a building which stars the cats (Duchess,Marie,Toulouse, and Berlioz) teaching guests about French music and art. So far I'm stuck on seeing how the characters would appear in that attraction. They might either be animations (Similar to the ones used for The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train complete with LED screens for their eyes and mouths) or as walk around characters similar to the Disney Studio's park show in Disneyland Paris which stars Mickey and Donald. And all of the cat's faces will be talking similar to Talking Mickey Mouse and other characters with moving faces that been added over the years. So far I'm trying to imagine the queue area and what the show room will look like. I can imagine the announcements being provided by Duchess and some of her kittens. The show has two long segments one dedicated to art and the other for music. Toulouse teaches guests about French art and can be seen painting various Disney characters with his paint brush. While Marie,Duchess, and Berlioz teaches guests about French music complete with them singing "Scales And Arpeggios" with Marie and Duchess hosting that segment while Berlioz provides the music on the piano from the film. The show also features Thomas o'Malley, the mouse (Voiced by Jim Cummings who also voices Pooh) and the return of Edgar. Once guests leave the attraction, there's a gift shop dedicated to The Aristocats and Marie merchandise complete with glow in the dark or LED paint brushes. If anyone on the forums is good with concept art, I would love to see how this idea might look. Especially since the France Pavilion looks a little small and might need something to attract more visitors.

Also there's a building next to the attraction where guests can meet Marie,Toulouse, and Berlioz inside and the building can play various songs from the film.

If there are anyone on here who seen or remember The Aristocats, can anyone tell me the names for the mouse and the owner of Duchess and her kittens?

spacemt354

Chili's
I'm been doing alot of brainstorming since I returned from my third visit to Walt Disney World Resort for my Senior Trip back in May. My favorite Disney movie is The Aristocats and both of The Rescuers films but mainly The Aristocats. I remember really loving the France Pavilion back in Epcot but I always felt something was missing there. I remember the France pavilion in World Showcase was the easiest for guests to find any merchandise for The Aristocats. So I always felt something should be added for that area in the future possibly for Walt Disney World's 50th Anniversary in 2021 which is one year after The Aristocat's 50th Anniversary (Came out on Christmas Day 1970).

First I'm picturing a building which stars the cats (Duchess,Marie,Toulouse, and Berlioz) teaching guests about French music and art. So far I'm stuck on seeing how the characters would appear in that attraction. They might either be animations (Similar to the ones used for The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train complete with LED screens for their eyes and mouths) or as walk around characters similar to the Disney Studio's park show in Disneyland Paris which stars Mickey and Donald. And all of the cat's faces will be talking similar to Talking Mickey Mouse and other characters with moving faces that been added over the years. So far I'm trying to imagine the queue area and what the show room will look like. I can imagine the announcements being provided by Duchess and some of her kittens. The show has two long segments one dedicated to art and the other for music. Toulouse teaches guests about French art and can be seen painting various Disney characters with his paint brush. While Marie,Duchess, and Berlioz teaches guests about French music complete with them singing "Scales And Arpeggios" with Marie and Duchess hosting that segment while Berlioz provides the music on the piano from the film. The show also features Thomas o'Malley, the mouse (Voiced by Jim Cummings who also voices Pooh) and the return of Edgar. Once guests leave the attraction, there's a gift shop dedicated to The Aristocats and Marie merchandise complete with glow in the dark or LED paint brushes. If anyone on the forums is good with concept art, I would love to see how this idea might look. Especially since the France Pavilion looks a little small and might need something to attract more visitors.

Also there's a building next to the attraction where guests can meet Marie,Toulouse, and Berlioz inside and the building can play various songs from the film.

If there are anyone on here who seen or remember The Aristocats, can anyone tell me the names for the mouse and the owner of Duchess and her kittens?
Perusing through and to answer the last question I think the name of the mouse is Roquefort.

As an aside - this is another classic imagineer forum thread, that could do wonders for the new generation of imagineers, not only to look back at the concepts of the past, but to have another outlet to brainstorm ideas in a low-key setting!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom