Future Imagineer's Brainstorm Sessions

ctxak98

No I just meant because of the whole studio feel i HAD TO CHANGE my ride for theme reasons...thats all. I TRUST YOU GUYS!

WED99

Original Poster
Ok challenge! You need to re-theme Kidzone in USF. But you have to do it while keeping E.T.
But then what are we making different? We are still left with a kid zone without a strong theme, just random rides everywhere.

TLRobben547

Random, but I wanna see what you guys think of my new Pixar Place idea. It'll still have the same brick look as before but it'll look cool, I have the idea in my head, it's like a mix of the Pixar bricks and the ride facades but I don't know how to describe it. Think of it as the ride environments rising out of the brick like this: Here (even though it's a blue wall think of that as the bricks then you have the coral of nemo coming out to the side of it, and by the way Crush isn't in my idea).

1. Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor - 2.0 version of the attraction. Facade inside factory and queue is actually looks accurate. What would be in the queue is: Walking through the halls, passing the front desk, and new pre-show inside the simulation room, and that is where the screens will be. The new pre-show would be inside the simulation room (this place), using Jack Sparrow projection technology, Sulley needs to leave quickly as he forgot paperwork at his house but can't leave because he's the boss (film ends with him running the company) and Wazowski begs if he can be in charge while he's gone during the open house. It would emphasize that the Laugh Floor isn't ready yet to use, but that goes over Mike's head. Sulley caves and lets him run the open house while he's gone for 30 minutes. At the end of the attraction, Sulley comes back and sees Mike running the laugh floor. As Mike starts the show with a few other monsters, as everybody sits down the doors lock and he finds out he needs to get laughs for the doors to open again. The couches inside the theater will be comfortable, and Mike Wazowski will be an animatronic. At the end of the attraction, the power goes off and everybody panics for 20 seconds then you hear a bang on the door and Sulley is trying to get in, and he turns back on the lights and scolds Mike.

2. Untitled Wall-E Ride - Omnimover dark ride of the film, but at some scenes specifically it will go fast (about 20 MPH). It would be a big dark ride along the lines of Haunted Mansion. You sit inside a "Carr-E" a big robot who looks remotely like Wall-E
Show Scenes Include: Lonely Trash Planet where he finds the plant, Wall-E watching the old tape in his garage wanting to find love, Eve landing on Earth, Wall-E and Eve meeting, Eve shutting down and Wall-E taking care of her, Wall-E going to space after Eve is taken as well as the plant, Wall-E and Eve taking back the plant, Rogue Robots trying to escape (fast scene through Axiom), Axiom starts to land, back on earth and the robots as well as the humans are planting the flower.

3. Toy Story Mania - Plussed queue which is like the Dumbo queue, and it has different animatronic characters (like Potato Head) in a food court set-up, where you roam and watch the one you want to see. Animatronics include: Wheezy would sing, Etch-A-Sketch would draw guests, Pricklepants would give acting lessons, and Rex asks how to be scary. As well as adding Woody and Buzz AA at the end of the ride telling you your score and to come back soon.

4. Untitled Ratatouille Crush's Coaster Clone - Rethemed Crush's Coaster of Ratatouille. Dark ride portion would be him in the his restaurant, Cafe Ratatouille, similar to the POTC and Blue Lagoon restaurant in DL with a real restaurant look down on it. The coaster portion would be out in the sewers

a. Café Ratatouille - French Inspired table service (but not fine dining) themed to... (SPOILER Remy's restaurant he gets at the end of the film). A Living character Remy would be here.

b. Pizza Planet - Quick Service Restaurant

c. A Bug's Life Playground - Plussed re-theme of HISTK playground with a Flik meet and greet in the back.

d. Pixar Pals Meet and Greets - Like Princess Fairytale Hall where all the characters (except Buzz, Woody, Mike, Sulley, and Flik) are in one location.

e. B n L - Exit shop of Wall-E ride

f. Al's Toy Barn - Shop with all Pixar merchandise
I like your ideas for an expansion of Pixar Place in DHS! I especially love your idea for a new "Bug's Life" meet & greet with Flik. You know that is the one thing I desperately want.

Hedwig's Keeper

completely off topic but when I saw this I thought off you guys, not saying you're stupid just cause you're the only the americans I know :p Just had to share!

Hilarious! Check out Jay Leno's "Jaywalking" on youtube or nbc.com. Same process and results.

I like how he fakes being the Prime Minister.

images

HEEEY!!!

KIDLOVESDISNEY

i am a kid and i want to be a imagineer when i grow up my idea replaces stitches great escape
stiches great escape 2.0 : a new preshow where you vote for the beginning the middle and the end then you walk in a room with a huge screen where stiches great escape is being shown and it will be in 4-d and in line you can look at peoples reactions on screens

disneysince71

i am a kid and i want to be a imagineer when i grow up my idea replaces stitches great escape
stiches great escape 2.0 : a new preshow where you vote for the beginning the middle and the end then you walk in a room with a huge screen where stiches great escape is being shown and it will be in 4-d and in line you can look at peoples reactions on screens
Good Luck @KIDLOVESDISNEY you are the best... Love Mom! :)

WED99

Original Poster
Reviving this thread because I had an idea I wanted to share.

I've been thinking a lot lately of new ways to make attractions more interactive and personal. I keep having this idea in the back of my head about an attraction that encourages dancing and singing along.

It was inspired by the Minion MayhemDance party exit. I'm picturing a slow moving large platform, similar to a dance floor. Guests stand on the platform and move from room to room based on different songs from a film/films, constantly being encouraged to dance and sing along. I can see it working with something like The Rocky Horror Picture Show or Phineas and Ferb.

The only major problem is wether people would get into it or not. I know a lot of Orlando guests aren't in the best shape to walk around the park, let alone dance.

What do you guys think?

MA Screamin'

I've been thinking a lot lately of new ways to make attractions more interactive and personal. I keep having this idea in the back of my head about an attraction that encourages dancing and singing along.

It was inspired by the Minion MayhemDance party exit. I'm picturing a slow moving large platform, similar to a dance floor. Guests stand on the platform and move from room to room based on different songs from a film/films, constantly being encouraged to dance and sing along. I can see it working with something like The Rocky Horror Picture Show or Phineas and Ferb.

The only major problem is wether people would get into it or not. I know a lot of Orlando guests aren't in the best shape to walk around the park, let alone dance.

What do you guys think?

You're right, they are some guests who wouldn't up for dancing. But maybe if it was part of a queue, maybe then it would work best. Maybe Rock and Roller Coaster; I couldn't choose an exact attraction, but maybe on like you said a Phineas and Ferb ride, it would be cool. Great idea!

Matt7187

What do you guys think?
Interesting, but you pretty much had the same problems with it that I think it has. But I would defiantly do it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom