Future Imagineer's Brainstorm Sessions

Turtle

I would choose Whale Trail.. If you haven played the game, the swift motions seem perfect for a new drop system meets Kuka meets ride going on a track.

Turtle

If Cars Land was coming to DHS how would you make it different?
I would add a new ride themed to Sarge's, make Luigi's an italian restaurant, make Ramone's Paint Shop like Goofy's Paint 'n Play House, and make Fillmore's more prominent where you buy the signature drink of the land.

WED99

Original Poster
If you were forced to make a full Incredibles land, what would it include?
I have thought about this before. Syndrome's island or Metroville?

I think Metroville would be best. I have no clue what rides, I don't really want an Incredibles E-Ticket to be honest, just an interactive exhibit that gives guests powers.

Turtle

If you were forced to make a full Incredibles land, what would it include?
Mine would include two areas under one land. Metroville and Nomanisan Island. Metroville would look all beat up, and like it's in the middle of battle. There would be three new rides here and two new restaurants.

The Great Incredibles Adventure - This is the same idea from the "My DHS" contest that is being used for the Pixar Place challenge, only difference is the facade. The facade will still have a smashed omni-droid at the front of it, but it would look like Metroville instead of the Pixar campus (remember this is for an entire Incredibles land) . This ride would use Vekoma's Pandora's Box system. As you queue, you find out that a diabolical plan (by Syndrome, The Underminer, Bomb Voyage, Omnidroids, and a few other characters that Pixar/Imagineers can dream up) is being unleashed on Metroville and the Incredibles need new Supers! Your pre-show includes Mr. Incredible needing your help. You board your vehicle and the adventure begins, it would be a blend of dark ride and thrills like Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey.

Meet and Greet - A meet and greet inside the Parr family's house

Hidden City Café - Generic Quick Service restaurant in Metroville that's a nod to a famous restaurant where the ideas for Pixar films were conceived

SuperPods - To get to Nomanisan Island or Metroville, you need can either catch a pod from Metroville to the Island, or you can just walk there. There would pretty much be two sides to the ride Metroville, and Nomanisan. Both would be a lot like the TTA but they would just include different show scenes. In Metro-ville, you board your vehicle inside the Metroville Transportation Center and show-scenes would include going through a fictional "super hero museum" with plaques, awards, costumes, etc. as well as a stop by Edna Mode's house (Watch this as well as pay attention at the one minute mark cause that's part of the show), at the end of the attraction you're dropped off in Nomanisan Island. The Nomanisan side would include going through the inner chambers of Syndrome's lair, as well as the underwater caves of the Island, and you'd be dropped off in Metroville.

Omnidroid Attack - Ride like this but with a storyline inside the volcano rather than in the city in Nomanisan Island.

Frozone's Freeze Zone - Cool refreshments inside Metroville.

Table Service Restaurant - Restaurant like the lava room in the film where Mr Incredible eats (not my idea)

MA Screamin'

I have thought about this before. Syndrome's island or Metroville?

I think Metroville would be best. I have no clue what rides, I don't really want an Incredibles E-Ticket to be honest, just an interactive exhibit that gives guests powers.

That would be really cool; I was thinking of something along those lines for an X-Men attraction.

ctxak98

If we were too actually make an incredibles land to the REALITY of the movie. I would definately make it based on NSA headquarters and have a transport ride to the island to fight syndrome in my True E-ticket I have planned (not the one I changed for the competition).
-Then you could also meet all the supers...which would be awesome! most of them are hilarious (if anyone has the two pack dvd set...look at the supers files and listen to there audio documentary! its hilarious some of them)
-Ednas design studio
-Develop your own super powers simlation room
-and maybe some other kind of kiddy ride
You could even have this movie be like the harry potter and connect it between the island area, and the metroville area.

I think the Incredibles have so much potential in the parks its not even funny! They are DISNEYS supers and they havent even placed them in the parks rarely. such a sad thing :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom