Future Adventurer's Club Merchandise?

AdventurersClub

Original Poster
It has been about a month since this pin has been released: http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/pin?id=15007 the irony of it is, that is wasn't even released at the club nor was it at the pin cart near the club. It was at the pin stores in the 4 parks, Downtown Disney and the Contemporary. With that said does anyone know if there will be future merchandise for the club? Any rumors of merchandise coming out for any of the clubs in Pleasure Island?

I know this is a pin but its still better then nothing, I hope they make shirts, hats, and mugs again like they did years ago...

Cmdr_Crimson

First off...Welcome to the boards! I've always wanted to say that. Seccondly..That pin is awesome! I agree that they at least make more merch again for The Adventures club. But who knows..Since they made the colonel pin they'll do Babilonia and the Yakoose...I swore they had shirts of the club before...Oh! How about a Colonel beanie!!

goodolgm

Yeah, that would be pretty cool.

I'd love to have my own miniature Balderdash Cup on my dresser. Hell, I'll take a full-size replica!

Kungaloosh guys...

Lee

Adventurer
I've got a t-shirt from the old days...and a watch....:cool:

It would be great if they would reopen the merch stand at AC..they had some pretty sweet jackets, too.

RPMdfw

Speaking as a Three-times-a-week Adventurers Club regular who asks the question quite a bit, the unfortunate truth is, there won't be any new AC merchandise for the foreseeable future.

A member of upper management recently showed a couple of us the new Pleasure Island cup that you can buy at the outside bars and said "Look, it's got the AC logo on it!" Of course it had the PI logo and all the other club logos on it as well. To top it off it couldn't be purchased inside the AC, and with all the construction walls up, I haven't even seen any at the outside bars.

The sad truth is that the pin was part of a larger line of pins highlighting "hidden gems" at the resort, and if they're using the pin as a barometer, they didn't even sell out the limited edition run of 2,500 pins. It doesn't exactly indicate that there is a huge market for new AC merchandise.

AdventurersClub

Original Poster
RPMdfw said:
Speaking as a Three-times-a-week Adventurers Club regular who asks the question quite a bit, the unfortunate truth is, there won't be any new AC merchandise for the foreseeable future.

A member of upper management recently showed a couple of us the new Pleasure Island cup that you can buy at the outside bars and said "Look, it's got the AC logo on it!" Of course it had the PI logo and all the other club logos on it as well. To top it off it couldn't be purchased inside the AC, and with all the construction walls up, I haven't even seen any at the outside bars.

The sad truth is that the pin was part of a larger line of pins highlighting "hidden gems" at the resort, and if they're using the pin as a barometer, they didn't even sell out the limited edition run of 2,500 pins. It doesn't exactly indicate that there is a huge market for new AC merchandise.

If they sold it at the club I bet it would be a better seller. Tourists at Magic Kingdom and the Contemporary do not know what the Adventurers Club is, I think this pin has been selling better then pins in the past but its not sold out, I hope it sells out soon so they can plan some new merchandise...

Thurp

I've always said that I've love to be able to get a nice AC polo shirt or similar. I have one of those "Adventurer's Club Member" pins that they gave me when I was dragged to the stage for a show once and I cherish it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom