Funny website...

gembob

Np

Nope never had a problem either but tended to stick to Kissimee (spelling?!) rather than actually going into Orlando.

rsoxguy

I'm sorry, but that website was not worth the time it took me to go there. Anyone can point out the worst things about any city, and probably do it with a better sense of comedic talent. Just my opinion.

disney4life2008

Nope never had a problem either but tended to stick to Kissimee (spelling?!) rather than actually going into Orlando.

For the first time in many years, I appreciated Kissimmee when I was in Orlando last December. At one point, Kissimmee was run down, dirty and unsafe. I think a beautification project began around 2000. Kississimme still needs some work though. Traffic is a mess but very close to the Disneyworld entrance. I stayed at Celebrity Resorts and the trip was no more than 15 mins.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Loved this one

Don't come here - Seriously, why would you? For Disney? The parks in Tokyo and Paris are MUCH newer and nicer than ours

Come to Manchester, England instead! We have all that without the weather to get in the way of the muggers, the rapists, the murderers, the car jackers....

MyLittleAngels

I live just outside Orlando. Orlando is a haven of safety and love compared to New Orleans (where I lived for the last 20 years). Anyone could come up with a website full of nasty things about any city in the world. Everywhere has problems. Everywhere has some nasty people doing nasty things. There is no utopian society in the world. All that matters is if you're happy where you are. The webmaster of that site could better spend his time involving himself in something construstive as opposed to spewing that vitriol, which isn't going to do anything but raise his blood pressure.

And, his story about the woman in the wheelchair being left on the tarmac is ridiculous. Clearly, he didn't read it, or he'd have read that it happened in Las Vegas, while the woman was on her way to Orlando. Now, O-Town is being blamed for things that happen to tourists practically all the way across the country?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom