Funny story about broken ticket machines in epcot

billDozer

Original Poster
i was at epcot a couple months ago and put my ticket into the machine went through like it was nothing than when my gf put hers in the machine broke and spat out her ticket and then shortly after all of them started to break it was like a wave of destruction from my gf's ticket outward in both directions it got to the point where they had managers literally running to get what they called crash kits by this time im sitting on the other side of the fence dying it was the funniest thing ive seen it was like an ER people were running back and forth like someone was dying all while people's group had been split up with half in half out it was like something out of berlin in the 1980's people were standing with their loved ones but were separated by a wall i felt like i should try to seek some contraband to the outsiders after about 10 mins of broken machines they were getting ready to start letting guests in by writing on their passes and with a stamp on the their hand (brings back memories) then all of a sudden the machines just started to work again so my gf then got in with no problem and we chatted with the extra cms they called over to help and they were nothing but apologetic and were kind of taken aback by how funny we both thought the entire situation was

luv

If you just hit the space bar twice, it will put a period in and will usually begin the next sentence with a capital letter.

We aren't English teachers, but if we are going to read it, would be grateful for a little assistance from you! :)

It does suck when the machines don't work. Maybe these new circle ones will be better.

Larry Mondello

i was at epcot a couple months ago and put my ticket into the machine went through like it was nothing than when my gf put hers in the machine broke and spat out her ticket and then shortly after all of them started to break it was like a wave of destruction from my gf's ticket outward in both directions it got to the point where they had managers literally running to get what they called crash kits by this time im sitting on the other side of the fence dying it was the funniest thing ive seen it was like an ER people were running back and forth like someone was dying all while people's group had been split up with half in half out it was like something out of berlin in the 1980's people were standing with their loved ones but were separated by a wall i felt like i should try to seek some contraband to the outsiders after about 10 mins of broken machines they were getting ready to start letting guests in by writing on their passes and with a stamp on the their hand (brings back memories) then all of a sudden the machines just started to work again so my gf then got in with no problem and we chatted with the extra cms they called over to help and they were nothing but apologetic and were kind of taken aback by how funny we both thought the entire situation was

As J. Peterman would say, that was one ripping good yarn.
johnohurley.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom