Funny comments by your kids

JillC LI

Original Poster
So does anyone else want to share some funnies by their kids? Here's mine:

DS was 7 years old, and DH decided to take him on ToT for the first time. Up until then DH had no one to ride it with because I was too chicken. I was concerned that DS would be scared but agreed to let him try it. When they walked off the attraction, DS was smiling and chatting with DH. So I said, "Did you like it honey?" and DS gave a little smile and said, "Yes." So DH said excitedly, "Do you want to go on it again?!" DS looked at him and said, "Do I have to?"

DH and I both cracked up and, no, DS didn't have to ride it again on that trip. But now it is one of his faves.

Disney Stine

When my nephew was younger he didn't have too many full words in his vocabulary. Often he would just say the first few sounds of a word. We were in EPCOT during Flower and Garden Festival and my nephew grabbed my hand and pulled me towards France pointing off in the distance yelling "BOOBIES! BOOBIES! BOOBIES!" (I hope they don't censor this!). He was pointing at the Beauty and The Beast sculptures. :hilarious:

Megbutnotmegan

My son had just turned 4 and leading up to the vacation he couldn't stop talking about Haunted Mansion. He was obsessed with the music and made me play it on repeat. When we exited the stretching room I said "are you so excited to finally go on the ride?" His response, "I'm actually terrified." Same trip he told my DH that he loved the drops on ToT but thought the big eyeball was too scary.

Jedi Stitch

I took my family on our first WDW vacation January 2016. My daughter was 10. She is such a social butterfly. We would be on the bus heading back from which ever park back to ASMo. One time was chatting up to another family that had a 6yr old boy. The boy just goes flat, completely poops out on the bus. My daughter asks his mom whats wrong with him. The mother tells my daughter, "He just ran out of gas". With out skipping a beat, she goes, "well, he can pull my dads finger and get all the gas he wants" Ever had a bus chuckling at you there I was. I even chuckled and knew I had a memory of a life time.

GVentola

I rode on the Haunted Mansion with my cousin's kid; my parents and I were treating him to a special day out at Disney. Anyway, I was sitting next to him in the Doombuggy, and he kept saying over and over again, "This is so fake This is so fake..." I was rather annoyed because I love the Haunted Mansion and think it's special effects are pretty cool. But later, I realized this was a motivational chant designed to keep him from being too afraid.

Goofyernmost

When I brought my kids on HM, they were perfectly quiet and seemed to be obsorbed in it. We all left and everyone said that it was fun. Jump ahead about three years and we made plans to go again. I asked my girls if there was anything that they wanted specifically to see. The youngest said that she wanted to see what HM was like. I told her, that we had already ridden it and she replied... "yes, I know, but I had my eyes closed the whole time." She liked it better the second time.

graphite1326

We were on the bus on our way back to the resort. We struck up a conversation with the family next us. Turns out they were from Australia. My son who was about 10 at the time out of the blue says, "How come you people say Mate after every sentence?"

GVentola

We were on the bus on our way back to the resort. We struck up a conversation with the family next us. Turns out they were from Australia. My son who was about 10 at the time out of the blue says, "How come you people say Mate after every sentence?"

LOL. Curious though, did the Australian guests laugh at that, or were they put off by it? I once had a long conversation with an Australian man while waiting in line at the Jungle Cruise. He was very nice.

graphite1326

LOL. Curious though, did the Australian guests laugh at that, or were they put off by it? I once had a long conversation with an Australian man while waiting in line at the Jungle Cruise. He was very nice.
Not put out at all. The Father, as we were getting off the bus, pointed to my son and said something like, "have a good day mate." and laughed.

JillC LI

Original Poster
When I brought my kids on HM, they were perfectly quiet and seemed to be obsorbed in it. We all left and everyone said that it was fun. Jump ahead about three years and we made plans to go again. I asked my girls if there was anything that they wanted specifically to see. The youngest said that she wanted to see what HM was like. I told her, that we had already ridden it and she replied... "yes, I know, but I had my eyes closed the whole time." She liked it better the second time.

Love this!
40 years ago my parents took my sister and me on HM for the first time. When we got to the scene at the end where the ghosts appear in your buggy, my sister must've put her hand down on something sharp in the buggy because she yelped and actually had a tiny droplet of blood on her finger when we got off. For 20+ years she swore one of the ghosts had bitten her!

stillgoofy

We were on a Disney cruise first week of November (right before election) and this little boy says to his mom "look mom, there's Mickey Mouse and Donald Trump" . Every adult within ear shot just bust out laughing.

matt clark

I took my son to the magic kingdom for his first time when he was a little shy of turning 3 years old.
One of the first attractions we made our way into was the tikki room.
My son sat there sort of captivated by the whole thing in almost complete silence.
I am almost 99% sure this was the span of time that the show had the bird from Aladdin hosting the whole gig.
Anyways... the room got pretty dark and this tikki guy pops up... once things calmed down a bit my son turns to me
with a VERY serious and CONFUSED look on his face.. i lean in and he says.. DADDY!!!??? thats God!!!???
I giggled to myself randomly throughout the rest of the show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom