Funniest moments from Disney attractions

Brer Panther

Original Poster
I'm not sure if there's already a thread like this, but here it is: a thread where we can list moments from Disney attractions that quite frankly make us crack up.

Personally, I like the joke from Finding Nemo - The Musical with the penguins...

Penguin #1: And then this whale comes along and takes him right to Sydney Harbor and shoots him right out of his spout! Isn't that amazing?
Penguin #2: That IS amazing! Wait a minute, we're penguins. We can't fly.
(Pause)
Penguins: (falling) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Their high-pitched Mickey Mouse-esque voices just make it all the more funnier.

Oh! I've thought of another one! I always enjoy it when, during the strethcing room scene, one of the CMs wait for the lights to go off and then moves either in front of or directly behind an unsuspecting guest. The reactions are always fun.
I'm always quite impressed with the CM's ability to keep a straight face as well.

Cmdr_Crimson

fa03b4b30e930fb04ad99b6b57da0cce.jpg

General Knowledge
: Hey, you goldbricks, this ain't a spectator sport! Where do you think you are, Disney World??!! Get your strollers in line and hustle! On the double! Move it, move it, move it!

Pumbaa: DAM!
Timon: Hey!! Watch Your Language Pumbaa
circle_of_life.jpg

TB4244

Oh! I've thought of another one! I always enjoy it when, during the strethcing room scene, one of the CMs wait for the lights to go off and then moves either in front of or directly behind an unsuspecting guest. The reactions are always fun.
I'm always quite impressed with the CM's ability to keep a straight face as well.
I had that happen to me last year. There were maybe 12 of us in the stretching room and we got to the point where the lights go off and as they came back on, the rather lovely CM was standing right in front of me. Sadly for her it didn't scare me, I grinned my best stupid grin and waved at her. To her credit, although it was threatening to happen as the sides of her mouth were twitching, she didn't actually smile.
She was brilliant.

Cmdr_Crimson

Have to love when the cast member from Tower of Terror is trying to give you some more "important" information and the door is closing, starting the ride. Or when they are waiting the moment the doors open at the end.

Had a great CM one time during my ride ask "If we had any questions before we head to our rooms?" To which I replied "Yes! Do we recieve hotel Reward points for being returning visitors?" He just smiled and closed the door on us.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom