Fulton's Crab House Closing for Six Months to become Paddlefish

DisneyJeff

In the Parks
No
Please tell me they are bringing back the smokestacks and the paddlewheel!!!

com03577.jpg

KeithVH

ARGH. This will now be our first trip (out of 20+) that doesn't start with lunch at Fulton's.

I find it interesting that they had to lay off employees rather than just furlough them. Is that a Florida thing?

Disney4family

We had a nice meal there once. Went back a few years late and had a horrible experience. Whatever they do, I just hope it becomes more consistent with all the new "competition" as people here have called it. As with all places there, it had such potential to be so nice all the time.

Andy Whitfield

We had a nice meal there once. Went back a few years late and had a horrible experience. Whatever they do, I just hope it becomes more consistent with all the new "competition" as people here have called it. As with all places there, it had such potential to be so nice all the time.
On our most recent trip we went here and was shockingly bad. Worst meal of the holiday. They need to start from scratch

JohnWD

We ate there probably 6 years ago and said never again. Now with so many new great places, it definitely needs a reboot. I would say the same for planet Hollywood.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom