Frozen Gals On Once Upon A Time?

Sped2424

He really would look like kristoff if you just give him blonde hair.
Scott_Michael_Foster.JPG

Kristoff_Sven.jpg

KLeigh

What if Elizabeth Mitchell is the older version of Elsa - the one who we had a glimpse of at the end of the season finale?

Georgina Haig and Elizabeth Mitchell do look pretty similar - wouldn't be surprised if we do some flashbacks to see the evolution of Elsa.

Matt_Black

Well, I don't know. From everything we've heard, they're playing the story of Frozen very straight. Now, what happened before the movie began and what happened after is an open field. If, as some have speculated, Frozen is an unofficial sequel to Hans Christian Andersen's The Snow Queen, then Mitchell may very well be playing the titular character.

KLeigh

Do you think there's a reason for the costume redesign between the S3 Finale and S4 Premier? (Besides trying to match the movie more accurately, which would be the obvious answer.)

OR could these two Elsa's actually be two different characters? Maybe it was really Elizabeth Mitchell's character (the original snow queen, perhaps) who we saw at the end of S3?

I have experience in theatrical costuming, so I know plans change as productions evolve - but these are some very obvious changes.

What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 47

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom